Spin Art Cards

dehlers43

Spin Art Cards

Post by dehlers43 »

Surprise! More spin art from me.....LOL
I decided to leave off the sentiments (except for the one thank you card) so I can just add something when I need it. More versatile that way.
TFL!
Attachments
spincard4.jpg
spincard4.jpg (187.3 KiB) Viewed 457 times
spincard3.jpg
spincard3.jpg (167.77 KiB) Viewed 457 times
spincard2.jpg
spincard2.jpg (141.21 KiB) Viewed 454 times
azemigh

Re: Spin Art Cards

Post by azemigh »

Wow! You are having some serious fun with that machine!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Diane, gorgeous as usual. I really like the lower yellow card with the dark inks...AI I presume. What's interesting about that one is it looks like there is a face in the center.
FARLEY in Sacramento
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

paddlegal wrote: What's interesting about that one is it looks like there is a face in the center.
Very good Farley! There is a face.....I used the stamp from Celestial and embossed it with clear EP. The EP took up the color of the alcohol inks, something I should have known would happen.....LOL
Thanks!
nancine

Post by nancine »

Oh you have just too much time to play Miss Diane! These are fabulous.
I almost got my machine out to play last night... but remembered I really should be making Christmas cards... (6 down, 50 to go...)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

These are beautiful and as you say, very versatile!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Wow - did you stack up on batteries? Looks like your spin-art is getting a work-out!

Love the designs and love the face.
aprilpzzl

Post by aprilpzzl »

These are great, Diane!!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Awesome Diane! What I want to know is, how in the world did you get such and even splatter all the way around???? Every time I try, I wind up with like quadrants of blobs. Not completely unusable, but I'd love to know how to get an even circle of splatter, if there is in fact a technique there.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
flojo

Post by flojo »

That one with the face is my favorite. It looks like it belongs to Luanne. :giggle: Those are all very nice.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

very cool
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

jfugina wrote:Awesome Diane! What I want to know is, how in the world did you get such and even splatter all the way around???? Every time I try, I wind up with like quadrants of blobs. Not completely unusable, but I'd love to know how to get an even circle of splatter, if there is in fact a technique there.
Julie - here's what I do when working on paper:
Spray with water or glimmer mist
While paper is still wet, add the alcohol ink - be generous! I also like dropping the alcohol ink in the exact center of the paper.
At this point I usually stop the spin and look at the design. If I like it, I spin again and add another alcohol ink color.
Stop and again and look at the pattern. Sometimes I stop here if I like what I see.
If the alcohol ink is too blobby I try adding the blending solution. Usually that will help the ink to spread.
If I want to add another layer of something, at this point I'll spray again with water or glimmer mist then spritz on memory mist. I absolutely love the white memory mist!
When working on transparencies I usually don't use any water base stuff until the very end.
Now, go spin!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Those are beautiful! I'm trying really hard to be good for a couple months, but you are tempting me with this beautiful spin art!! must.. be.. good... until.. after.. Christmas... :angry48:

Moncia
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

Monica, I don't think you have anything to worry about. No one can seem to find a spinner right now!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Probably bought out by the PAOists and the CS gals!! lolz!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin