How do you make colored baby powder?

Save some $ Find out what works
n8tvtexan

Re: How do you make colored baby powder?

Post by n8tvtexan »

I have black glitter, black eye shadow and black chalk. Just bring your stuff over to my house. :lol:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I'll be right there.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

:lol: If only it were that easy!
neith

Post by neith »

Why do all the cool people always move to Japan? Hehe... first my college boyfriend moved there for a year and I had to break up with him a little over half way through, then my scrapping friend and daily instant messenger Audrey goes there and after years moves back to the states, but there's no big Marine base in Massachusetts, so she's off in the Carolinas, now you go there and reveal all of your cool stash... there have been others lost to Japan, but those are just the coolest of you ;)
luv2scrapbook

Post by luv2scrapbook »

i was thinking black embossing powder. of course, all the embossing powder i have, and i cant of a thing for me to use it for. guess thats typical though.
Cyndy

Post by Cyndy »

Okay.....you just never could predict the "conversations" that will take place here!!!! Luanne, do you have your computer in the same place you play with paper? I have to choose to do one thing or the other. I think I'll go play for a while now.

Thanks to all of you for the great entertainment!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

neith wrote:Why do all the cool people always move to Japan? Hehe... first my college boyfriend moved there for a year and I had to break up with him a little over half way through, then my scrapping friend and daily instant messenger Audrey goes there and after years moves back to the states, but there's no big Marine base in Massachusetts, so she's off in the Carolinas, now you go there and reveal all of your cool stash... there have been others lost to Japan, but those are just the coolest of you ;)
aaawwww thanks!! You would think that I would be able to find tons of crafting supplies. I mean, the Japanese LOVE art. The supplies I have found so far are very expensive. As in, I can buy things cheaper online, pay shipping AND have money left over! lol granted, it IS nice to head out to buy Copics individually any time I want. lol I know eventually I will find more places to shop for supplies here. I imagine that the farther I get away from the base, the cheaper they will be. I just need to bring a translator with me.

Feel free to visit any time you want. :D
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Cyndy wrote: Luanne, do you have your computer in the same place you play with paper?
I have my laptop in the kitchen, I craft in the kitchen, I cook in the kitchen, so if it's on my mind.... I acually have a designated room 12x12 for crafting...but it's so full of stuff, I can't get in.