Curious George -- non-CS LO

Yoli

Curious George -- non-CS LO

Post by Yoli »

I hope its ok to post non-CS LOs. This is a LO I completed to commemorate DS first time at the movie theater. Since I did not take any photos of the event I used still pictures from the movie to create the LO. TFL!

Yoli
Cathy

Re: Curious George -- non-CS LO

Post by Cathy »

Yoli I think that is such a sweet page to document your trip to the movies with your son:)
A couple years ago I went to the movies with a bunch of friends and I took my camera! It was hilarious! I took pics of us standing in line, buying snacks and then a few pics sitting in the theatre before the movie started. I scrapped the pics with our movie stubs and then I lifted a pic of the movie premiere poster off the net. I didn't use CS - but I liked the way the layout came out!
Nice work here.
Cathy:)
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

What a cute idea, I love it!
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Yoli, what a creative layout, and this is the perfect place to post your non CS layouts! We want to see it all! I was wondering how to scrap Nick's and Scott's first movies. I will probably CASE this one.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Great LO. Jim's first picture was Snow White when he was five. He sat in the aisle, on top of his seat, on my lap - everywhere but in his seat. Thank goodness there were a hundred other children doing the same thing. I'll have to scrap lift this idea.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Luly

Post by Luly »

This is adorable. I need to do something with the pictures I have of Andrews trip to Rockerfeller Center to see Dora The Explorer. He is almost 8 and will hate those pics until he has his own kids. LOL
Monica

Post by Monica »

Great layout! I may have to CASE this one! ;)

Monica :txg:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Adorable. I've always loved Curious George.
ErinLovesRats

Post by ErinLovesRats »

Great idea for a layout! It turned out great.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Adorable layout!!!

Its perfectly fine to post ALL your art here. :D