Papyrus

Luanne

Papyrus

Post by Luanne »

http://www.papyrusonline.com/category/cards.do

I'm sure many of you know papyrus stores around the country, but everytime I go in there, I think to myself... I can do this! Well, today I had topick up some tea at Teavana, and there is a Papyrus just past the Chocolatier next to Teavana. It's an incredibly dangerous mall to go to...

I wanted to share their link here, because lets face it... we can make these!

I saw one today that I'm definately going to 'case' if I can find the right beads. It was a white card with 4 crystal hearts supended with silver thread/twine of differing lengths. I think it was $6.95? PERFECT for a wedding!
Malleybean

Re: Papyrus

Post by Malleybean »

I've never been to a Papyrus store.

Just the other night my mom was talking about how good cards were hard to find. I told her I wouldn't know, I haven't bought one in years lol! She likes the store-bought ones with funny sayings. I got her a card kit and she bought another on clearance at Joann's, but she still hasn't made them. I really wish she'd get into paper-crafting b/c she's very talented!

Anyhoo, I know what you mean about "I can do that" - I see "homemade" cards all the time that are very basic, for way too much money.
n8tvtexan

Re: Papyrus

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thanks for the link. I had never heard of them before.