Resolutions Challenge

InkPattie

Resolutions Challenge

Post by InkPattie »

Well, here's a challenge to keep everyone busy for the next day...

Make a New Month's Resolution, a New Quarter's Resolution, and a New Year's Resolution. Add them to your signature. I love it when people set goals for themselves, and then update regularly as they work toward them.

For example:

January Resolution: get four Collaborative Collages out of my house--one each week
Quarter 1 Resolution: lose 10 pounds before the cruise and complete 10 2-page layouts
2009 Resolution: ALSB each month's CSJr kit before the next one comes, and do all 12 ATC monthly kit swaps

Okay, I just made my resolutions; I just have to figure out how to put them in my signature! Now what will you all come up with?
Cathy

Re: Resolutions Challenge

Post by Cathy »

OOoh, I love your idea Ink-Pattie. OK, will think about mine and post them either tonight or in the morning.
Cathy:)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I did add a 2009 Resolution to my siggie.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Will post and change my siggy tomorrow, after my coffee date
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Excellent Pattie

here is something I have been kicking around.

Not quite a resolution but a definite goal.

complete ALL my current swaps regardless of due date in the next couple of days.

Alsb all the December CS kit paper and do the stamp project.

Lose about 20 lbs in the next couple of months

Do not sign up for new swaps or host new swaps for at least 2 months (there is a caveat here - I have something in mind which I wanted to do during 2008 but never got round to it)

Try to keep my artspace somewhat more organized.

Happy new year everyone
Holly

Post by Holly »

Oh Pattie-- I love the idea! And you made me laugh seeing yours. I am sure Maritza will be pleased to see some of those collages.

Mine will be to only to do art that pleases me, (and hopefully it will please others too.)
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

InkPattie wrote:Well, here's a challenge to keep everyone busy for the next day...

Make a New Month's Resolution, a New Quarter's Resolution, and a New Year's Resolution. Add them to your signature. I love it when people set goals for themselves, and then update regularly as they work toward them.

For example:

January Resolution: get four Collaborative Collages out of my house--one each week
Quarter 1 Resolution: lose 10 pounds before the cruise and complete 10 2-page layouts
2009 Resolution: ALSB each month's CSJr kit before the next one comes, and do all 12 ATC monthly kit swaps

Okay, I just made my resolutions; I just have to figure out how to put them in my signature! Now what will you all come u

p with?
Not to freak out when I receive all 4 collaborative collages from you. LOL
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

I like this idea. I'll have to think about what I want my goals to be and change my signature tomorrow.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Ok, I added mine.
I really have slacked off cooking dinner these past months - and I really have cut corners at work when I shouldn't. Those are two resolutions I will be working the hardest on.
I really could scrap more than 2 double paged layouts a week; but I just didn't want to set myself up to fail. If I scrap that - then that pretty much is a whole pizza box of CS per month.
Mason's book will be fun, so there is no doubt I will stick to that one.
And as far as exercising - I belong to a fitness club - once again these past months I've really slacked off everywhere - exercise included. I think I've been on the PAO boards during workout and dinner times!
Cathy:)