Check out this craft "room"

A great location for discussions about all things organizational. From supplies to creations - how do you keep your crafts organized?
Trixie

Re: Check out this craft "room"

Post by Trixie »

It looked like so many of the things were not used. I wonder how often she crafts. Can you imagine having kids in that room working? I like being able to let the kids just go crazy in my room and use whatever they want. It makes a huge mess, but they have the best time. The room is beautiful, but not my thing.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Trixie wrote:It looked like so many of the things were not used. I wonder how often she crafts. Can you imagine having kids in that room working? I like being able to let the kids just go crazy in my room and use whatever they want. It makes a huge mess, but they have the best time. The room is beautiful, but not my thing.

Same here Trixie. When the grandkids come over they want to play in Gammy’s Room. And they do. They love the mess. My 7 year old grandson is particularly artistic and I love encouraging it.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I actually made it through the entire :censor: video - it took two sittings, but I did it. :lol:

Did anyone catch what she said about her "collection?" That's only 4 years worth! :-o I shudder to think what it's going to look like in a few more years. :wtf:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

She sure was making a lot of greeting cards.... sometimes sending them out... looked like she had a ton of them boxed up as potential gifts...

but...yeah... the envelopes made me crazy.... I don't buy enough envelopes of one color to then punch a hole in one of them and put it on a ring... LMAO

and each color of enamel dots has its own little tray in the enamel dot drawer... *chuckling here*

maybe it's all less $$$ than paying for psychiatric care... but she's got a level of OCD that I don't ever want to have... :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:I actually made it through the entire :censor: video - it took two sittings, but I did it. :lol:

Did anyone catch what she said about her "collection?" That's only 4 years worth! :-o I shudder to think what it's going to look like in a few more years. :wtf:
Collection is definitely the right word. Mind you, I've a collection of my own, but I was never a fan of sterile environments and I make an effort (sometimes I fail but I do try) to not seriously overflow my space. I'm also a fan of purging what I no longer have an interest in, and passing things along to others to use.

As for the already made cards, I have a stash of those myself, both at work and at home, but I do try to use them when I need a card, and I've gifted sacks to friends and family several times.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin