Vintage Choice/Yellow Belt

Maritza

Vintage Choice/Yellow Belt

Post by Maritza »

Catching up on tons of pictures, still working on Spring 2008 and Christmas is here… panic attack..

Here is a LO from Vintage Choice which I believe is a combination of DIY and Evergreen? These are way before my time with CS. I am also trying to use some of my stash from before CS. I have to force my self to add to the ALSB.. but I am doing so.

Pictures from Aja’s promotion from high white to yellow belt (she is now a high yellow.. I am so behind)

The Studio was in transition to a new beautiful building therefore the horrible carpet and lighting. The “testing” was held at a local conference room. Yucky lighting

Never the less the girls both AJa and her best friend Ana from Karate earned their “Yellow Belt”
Attachments
yellow belt.jpg
yellow belt.jpg (200.19 KiB) Viewed 457 times
mpizzazz

Re: Vintage Choice/Yellow Belt

Post by mpizzazz »

You may think the carpet and lighting were horrible but by choosing that kit, you have blended it in beautifully and the children and the white clothing really stand out. And the little bit of rust and yellow are great accents! Nice work!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Great photos and papers look good too!!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I really like how you were able to use the layout in a way that you could add so many pictures! Especially the long panorama type pics. They make the layout for sure!
Nice work.
Cathy:)
Holly

Post by Holly »

Maritza--the colors do work quite well with that paper choice. And you have better pics that I was able to get when I took pics and one of those events.
Monica

Post by Monica »

That's a great layout! I agree with Marianne about teh paper choice highlighting the people in the pictures.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

thank you ALL

One thing I need to do is, is brush up on all the fancy and manuel functions of my digital camera, which requires time and effort.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Great layout! I love seeing so many photos used.