Hi, I'm new

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Luanne

Re: Hi, I'm new

Post by Luanne »

Sharonv wrote:I LOVE the dark side... Bring it ON!!!!

Thanks for the email Christy!!! Woooooo HOOOOOOOO

Did that trouble maker Luanne set this up???? LMAO!!

What?
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I see the flourescent girl Pam is here too... LMAO!! Love your attitude :)
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I'm sooo excited, I can't take it!! Looks like everyone may be off for the night, they haven't sent me any more emails. So I'm off to bed zzzzzzz I'll be back tomorrow after work for some uploads!!! Woohoo!! Does anyone see me doing a happy dance here?? :mrgreen:
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Luly

Post by Luly »

Hi Sharon!
neith

Post by neith »

I still have hundreds, maybe over a thousand of the old posts from the CS yahoo group... the emails may not be up to date, but give me a big old list of names and a cover letter and I'll do my best :) Plus some of the same folks are on the tv weekly board or the ranger yahoo groups, so I can steal their emails from messages they've posted...

OH, for all who were in the live chat, hubby says "tell them they were right, it was open!"

There's rum! Time together now :)
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

I don't mind having another online family. Club Scrap isn't the only one I have. This can be open to all crafters and not just CS stuff. That is cool! Now to upload my non CS Christmas siggie

BTW, just so you know, I didn't make my siggie. The guy I learned it from, at my Disney online forum, did it. That is where I started learning how to make 'em.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

neith wrote:I still have hundreds, maybe over a thousand of the old posts from the CS yahoo group... the emails may not be up to date, but give me a big old list of names and a cover letter and I'll do my best :) Plus some of the same folks are on the tv weekly board or the ranger yahoo groups, so I can steal their emails from messages they've posted...

OH, for all who were in the live chat, hubby says "tell them they were right, it was open!"

There's rum! Time together now :)
Brilliant!

That reminds me. We will probably get people that are not members of CS joining us. Let's do our best to make friends!

Hey Chris...I think I'm ready for you to make me a siggie box.... and you up for making new blinkies?
Luly

Post by Luly »

I am messing around in PSE now to try and make one..UGH
nancine

Post by nancine »

I'm going to try and make my own siggie block, but it may take me forever to figure it out!
nancine

Post by nancine »

Your Christmas one is AWESOME Chris!!
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

nancine wrote:I'm going to try and make my own siggie block, but it may take me forever to figure it out!
Me too!! Maybe we can get some ideas/suggestions on how to do it...
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Jim, DH, is getting me a $600 tutorial software. I am hoping to figure it out by Sunday. I can make one with a CS digi-kit for the online community and another for here using other digistuff.

I'll make up new blinkies up for here also...just give me a couple of weeks. I have volunteered for a lot of new stuff lately. Flu clinics at work, co-president for local MOMS Club, and stuff for the CS site.
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

I think I'm the only one in the world who turns off the signatures lol. Blinkies stress me out - the whole blinking thing lol. :?
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

It wasn't all that hard - especially if you want tacky, like me! I'll probably try my hand at doing a few other ones because I don't want to be a cave woman forever.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

LOVE, LOVE your Christmas Siggy, Chris!!! Should I try to ( or can I) bring my old siggy here or try to get a new one?
SO glad to have you on board!
Judi