Button Fairy Swap List????

Ruth Ann Landry

Button Fairy Swap List????

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

..was supposed to come out on Jan 31.....anyone gotten their recipient yet?
pamjoyeng

Re: Button Fairy Swap List????

Post by pamjoyeng »

nope.
Ruth Ann Landry

I didn't think I'd seen Honey on in a while and when I checked it said her last visit was Jan 19th!!! Anyone know if she's ok?
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Now I'm worried. Does anyone live anywhere close to her or have her mailing address?
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

isn't Holly her Mom?

Last I heard she was in the midst of wedding plans I believe
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I think you're right - surely we'd know if anything was wrong. Hopefully she's just overwhelmed ;)
Pam Cook #48
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Holly told me that Honey was getting married soon. So I guess she's been a little busy. Besides this swap I'm also in another of hers and had to get her address from Holly.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Update-- Honey is getting married April 4th. So obviously that is taking priority in her life. Top that with her almost father-in-law died this last Friday, and so she has been away from her home this last week, with her fiance. On her way home as I type this, so she should be dealing with this with this and her other swap (vintage flowers) within the next couple of days. I do know she intends to get on them quickly.
pamjoyeng

Post by pamjoyeng »

I'm sorry to hear about her FIL. Sounds like her life is a whirlwind these days.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

life takes priority. No worries, as long as she is ok
Holly

Post by Holly »

She is OK-- his death was not totally unexpected, as he was seriously sick the past couple of weeks. But still, when they went there, it was not for a death. Memorial mass was today, and so she will be home late tonite.
Ruth Ann Landry

So sorry to hear this...but relieved that Honey is ok, well, and didn't leave (sniff) us.