Twinchie Quickie Swap - 3 for 3 due Nov 30th

Holly

Re: Twinchie Quickie Swap - 3 for 3 due Nov 30th

Post by Holly »

You only need 3 to make a set, and they can be the same or all different. You can make any number of sets, and they can be all the same or different.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Honey,
I made a few sets today. Each group of 3 is similar but not identical. I made them this way thinking that you'd be swapping them out in sets of 3, not individually, but then it occurred to me that this may not be the way you are doing it. I was thinking along the lines that a coordinated set of three could be used on a card or LO. Can you clarify for me which way they'll be swapped out? That will determine how I finalize some of them. Thanks.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

I'm not sure how she's swapping them out, but I made three sets today: three the same, three the same and three that were variations of the same. These were so much fun. I may do another set tomorrow. I have more ideas rumbling around in my head.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Honey

Post by Honey »

I thought I'd swap them out in groups of three. That way if they were coordinated, you could use them on a LO or card.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

The sets I have done are all the same. I might work on a couple that are not totally alike then.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Honey

Post by Honey »

Even if they are all the same - that's ok for using them individually on cards and such.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

That great! Thanks for the clarification. I think I'll make a few more sets before mailing them to you.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have 3 sets already done and if you want a sneak peak at one set you can check out Lanita's challenge.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Honey I sent out my sets to you this morning. Just dawned on me I left out postage. I'll get an envelope in the mail to you tomorrow.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Honey, four sets are on their way.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

My sets went postal this morning.
Honey

Post by Honey »

Thanks ladies, they were all so beautiful. Everyone was early getting them to me, so they went out in today's mail to you. If you use them, please post what you used them on. I need more ideas. :lol: I'm sure everyone would love to see what they are turned in to.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

I received my twinchies today. I love them all and can think of so many uses for them.

They were created by (top to bottom): Lynn (Hasmom99), Cheryl Miller and H.S. (Honey is that you?). Thank you all so much!
twinchie swap.jpg
twinchie swap.jpg (79.27 KiB) Viewed 163 times
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I got mine too - I really like them all. I was surprised to get a set of my own back.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Got mine yesterday also. I'll post a photo a little later. Thanks everyone. Got a set of my own back also. I'll be sure to use them on a scrap page.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO