Well, the CS JR Spoiler is up (m)

cnedaria

Well, the CS JR Spoiler is up (m)

Post by cnedaria »

finally a month where I'm NOT going to add the JR Kit. Another $17.95 saved!
ClareH

Re: Well, the CS JR Spoiler is up (m)

Post by ClareH »

well, all I'm get now is the jr kit - but I think after the first of the year I might have to go back to senior...it's just too long to wait!
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

I am thinking of stopping Senior ( I am going to miss the stuff) but I am just busting out of my craft room with supplies

Keeping JR with all the stamps... I love the un-mounted, I love stamps.. keep Pops and then add digi?

I am need help with digi.. I need free cheap tutorials
neith

Post by neith »

If you are loving UM and going to add them anyhow, I'd switch to CSt and then you can add in whatever 12x12 paper you handpick from the main kits, get pops... with cst you'll get a set of 8.5x11 a sm wm stamp, a sheet of um and your pick of project, emb, or g2g and save over getting jr plus um but additionally get that side instead of the smaller jr side items of the alpha stickers, mattes, stencil or cutout, and a tiny bit of embelllishments in lieu of the old ink pad
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

I hadn't thought about it that way, Neith, but it sounds like a good idea to me. I have be thinking about cancelling Jr and just getting Sr because it doesn't seem like there is that much to Jr lately, but I may just switch from Jr to Stamp!
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

I LOVE all the stamps and can't bear to think I might miss one, so right now I get SR with the stamp side, add Art Nouveau and Greetings and UM B&B; and I get Stamp with the project and an extra POP. If I like Jr. I order it and add it to ship with my Sr. kit--it's only $2 for shipping that way which is a big savings over regular. I'm still a CS addict, but I'm trying to wean myself. I only dropped from Hearty Appetite 2 months ago after I figured out I hadn't used a GTG in over a year and I really am not a cut-out person so the embellie side wasn't getting much use either. More than cut my CS spending in half, which is very important these days, don't you know. Of course this month I also added a bunch of the flip folio projects to my tab, which didn't help, but I AM trying to cut back.
marshapetty

Post by marshapetty »

I was wanting to cancel Jr this month, but have a big GHM coming with Kit! So I can't!
Flintstone

Post by Flintstone »

Is it just me.....or does the Jr kit pale in comparison to the Sr kit this month. I switch with Cypress (nothing to do with price hikes!) and I've always thought the Jr kit was just as nice....sometimes even better! This month.....I'm just not likin' in!

Are we being punished????
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I had switched back to Sr. after getting Jr. for a year, but I've over run with paper and may have to cut it back again. My name during Summer Camp was Woman-Who-Has-Too-Much-Stuff.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I had stopped getting Junior after Cyprus. I figure I can always order the stamp and/or paper later, but I don't need more embellishments and don't use the alpha stickers or many of the cutouts (Cyprus is an exception - I love all of it) :happy94: . Funny thing is that last night in my stash I came across the same embellishment that is in the Jr. kit this month (don't want to say what it is and spoil it for anyone) so I pulled it out to see if I want to use it for the Monthly Kit ATC Swap.
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Maritza - I was thinking of going to some Digi - but like you it seems so daunting. I need to sit down and pay some attention and just learn it. I just can't seem to find a really simple tutorial.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

This is the first month that I didn't get the junior kit - just stayed with the senior only. I'm piling up again here at home as well! I really would like the alpha stickers - so I might just order those alone. It's my birthday month so I get a 10% discount - although the add-ons for the in-kit shipping went up $2.00!
I think our birthday discounts should of gone up too!
Cathy:)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I have a strange story to tell in regard kits. I cancelled my SNr kit a while back, then end of the month I thought no I have to have it, so renewed and got cyrpus which I love! Then I cancelled again, then rejoined (yes I am a pain!).. Anyway, I thought no, I can't afford this with the exchange rate and cancelled, knowing that my Mirror Mirror SNr had not been shipped. Anyway, the day I cancelled my sub, the very next day they charged me for Mirror Mirror SNR kit which was the 13th of November!! Now if they were going to ship it, it would have been shipped already, so why all of a sudden did they decide on the 13th to send my Snr kit??? Because I cancelled my sub, that is why!!! So I got hit up for exchange rate etc and not happy... and yes, it turned up yesterday. It is too expensive to send it back, so I am lumped with it even though I really don't like it.
In the past few months I have been bitterly disappointed with the CS Snr kit until Cyprus... I cannot stand the cruisin one or Matrix or Haberdashery, nor am I interested in Private Eye or Mirror Mirror , so out of the past few months only one has hit the spot and I am not happy that they shipped me Mirror Mirros when I cancelled and they had not shipped it on the first as they usually do.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Sharon, I have never heard of CS charging a credit card so early before the kit was shipped! Did you call them?
Cathy:)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Cathy they charged me later... I assumed i had not made the cut off for the new kit, so went ahead and cancelled, then when I cancelled they sent me this months kit! Which I cannot stand!!