Well, the CS JR Spoiler is up (m)

pamcook

Re: Well, the CS JR Spoiler is up (m)

Post by pamcook »

I've been getting Jr only for quite a while and it's the right amount for me. I wouldn't mind if they started sending the stamp unmounted and just put the kit in an envelope - I wonder if that would save on shipping? I just dropped the fibers and the sample sheet (what is that thing called??) to help offset the increase a bit.
Anyway - I haven't loved the designs this year for the most part but I always love the colors. This month the colors are spectacular - the design is nothing wonderful but it's not obnoxious. That sounds terrible! I mean - it wouldn't stop me from buying or using the kit - the stripe/arrow sheets make me dizzy but the back of it is gorgeous! I would never choose these colors to go together as a kit - that's one of the reasons I like CS so much - I don't have to agonize over which colors work together.
Okay, I seriously have to pack. See you all on Sunday -
Pam Cook #48
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

pamcook wrote:I would never choose these colors to go together as a kit - that's one of the reasons I like CS so much - I don't have to agonize over which colors work together.
That's one of my reasons too - most of their color combos I would never think of, but they always work so well!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

This year there was only one kit that I didn't really like, but I used it and other people loved the layouts.

The very best part of CS is that the kits come to you complete really. Yes, I do add some extra embellies - but I never have to agonize over whether the colors go together. Although I do have a stash (actually before CS) of patterned papers, I love the quality of CS. So, is it worth it. I would probably spend a lot more in the stores trying to match up papers - but that's just me.