WooHoo - I made the digi rap!

Hasmom99

Re: WooHoo - I made the digi rap!

Post by Hasmom99 »

What Luly wrote . . . . .
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Congratulations! You are officially Published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hoo!!!!!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

wwwooohhhooooo Way to go!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Julie, Me? Or another Beth?
Carole

Post by Carole »

Congratulations!!! That LO ROCKS!! :clap:

I actually LOVED the colors and stamps in this month's kit - they work with so many of the other stamps and kits we have and the colors are great! But I have yet to see a kit I didn't like!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Julie and Chris, both your LOs are wonderful. MM is such an interesting kit and I love how you've used it.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Chris tells me it was my Election Day challenge LO. Here's a link:

http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... f=30&t=332
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Okay so someone explain. How do you get featured in the Rap for a kit that is just being released? Do they ask you ahead of time to do a layout? DO they send you stuff early? I always wondered this.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

The layouts that Julie and I made were from the digi version of CS SR Mirror, Mirror, which was available to us on Nov 3rd. Some of the other layouts featured were from other kits. There are some contributors to the digirap, like Neith, that I assume get some elements (or all) of the digikit ahead of time so they can make those "how they do that?!" layouts in the Digirap for the Sr kit. I know I say that everytime I see one of Neith's layouts. They are amazing!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

The people like Neith... are they on the design team or something?
neith

Post by neith »

The layouts on the first page of the rap use the actual kit being included and yeah, we get it ahead of time and do other *things* to make the digi kit happen... there's a new feature on the back page which is using layouts that have already been posted in the gallery, starting with this month's jr digirap... there's not a ton of digi layouts up yet, so who knows what the mix will be in the future!
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Cool - I always wondered how our members got layouts in the current rap using the current kit!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

WTG - Love those layouts

:happywave:
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Image Way to go Ladies! Congratulations! I know that when my layouts were chosen to be in the gallery on the website I would get so excited - but being published is AWESOME!
Cathy:)
neith

Post by neith »

:) Yup, for the lifetime of that kit, your layout will be in the rap that everyone gets! So, even though it's not printed, it's published!