The Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race

tlscrap

Re: The Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race

Post by tlscrap »

Chris and Annette!! Woohoo! I love them both! And thanks for the link!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

so cool annette...love it....keep it coming you two.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Annette, that is a stunning layout. I especially love the frame and your journaling.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Awesome, Annette! Is that using something from Milestones?
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Thank you and yes Beth = the telephone stamp. I thought it looked good as part of the background.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Cathy wrote:LOL! Yep - that's a mess alright....but they probably had a lot of fun and it kept them out of your hair, right?
What a great photo - I'm assuming you have a two story home - as opposed to climbing up a ladder.........I like that idea and will have to remember that about the photo shot...
Hope you're all feeling better now.
Great layout Chris. What a fun challenge this is for you!
Cathy:)
:lol: :lol: Yep, I have a two story home. I have done many crazy things in the name of scrapbooking, but I haven't thought of climbing a ladder yet. I am on the road to recovery. I just don't have a lot of strength yet, so the room looks the same. I am getting a lot of digi scrapping done though.
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Great layouts - love them both

As a team you each have to make a layout and submit? Wow - How long is the challenge - GOOD LUCK!
Flintstone

Post by Flintstone »

What an Awesome Duo you two are!!!
Great work....and I look forward to more!!!!
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

fuzzylover wrote:Great layouts - love them both

As a team you each have to make a layout and submit? Wow - How long is the challenge - GOOD LUCK!
We get a challenge on Sunday and Tuesday (both due by the following Sunday) for 6 weeks. I'm looking forward to the 2nd challenge!
Paula

Post by Paula »

very cool, Annette :clap: :clap: :clap:

Paula
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Thanks Paula.

Chris I emailed you the next challenge this morning as well. Looks really interesting. Perhaps a phone call on it would be in order.
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

I think it's really cool! And great to think out of the box. I'm enjoying playing along through you guys!
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

This week is interesting.

Both of us posted for Challenge 1 and have been approved so we moved on to Challenge 2.

Challenge 2 is definitely very challenging.

Here it is:

This challenge is an intersection. This means you need to work collaboratively on this project! 2 racers / 1 final product!

Here's the challenge:

Cabin Fever
(interpret this as you will, but it must be evident that this is the thought/theme behind your page!)

Must include:
3 photos
4 papers only (no more or less)
8 different elements - at least 1 must be acrylic
2 different fonts
Must have a title, and journaling (which must be visible - if it is not readable, please include in your description)

So Chris took some pix and chose some papers and emailed them all to me. I put together a layout based on a conversation with Chris on the phone and sent the layout to her. She added title using 2 fonts and journalled and sent it back to me. I added some more stuff and emailed it back to her with a list of what we used. She is now checking it to meet the criteria and will upload on the challenge board and here too.

Meantime, I thought I would play a bit with the photos she sent me and found another challenge and entered this.

I am not sure if Chris has seen it on the other board yet but I hope you like it dear lady.
Attachments
Mkostoff_Around the Bend_TPlayout challengeupload.jpg
Mkostoff_Around the Bend_TPlayout challengeupload.jpg (128.65 KiB) Viewed 293 times
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

wow, so cool you two.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I am astonished and so impressed with what you two are doing together. It really is amazing. So glad you are keeping us posted on your progress...good luck on this next go-round. We're so proud of you.
FARLEY in Sacramento