Spray Bottles

Save some $ Find out what works
Monica

Re: Spray Bottles

Post by Monica »

Please be careful if using isopropyl alcochol with your reinkers. Make sure you're in a well-ventilated area and try not to breathe it. It's not good for your lungs and I would hate for any of you to wind up in the ER! Also, do not use the TH blending solution in a spray bottle. He has told people specifically not to do this, as it can be harmful when used that way.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

I met these people on the internet. I thought they were my friends. They introduced me to lots of products, but the one that really got me hooked was blending solution. I was able to handle it until I put it in a spray bottle. I ended up with nothing, but a room full of art supplies and a manic desire to create. I couldn't concentrate on my job. I would have these random thoughts all day about combining gelatos and glitter, distress ink and embossing powder... I was addicted. I would tell you more, but I just heard there is a sale on white card stock at Staples and I have to go...

Watch out for the people you meet on the internet.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Trixie wrote:I met these people on the internet. I thought they were my friends. They introduced me to lots of products, but the one that really got me hooked was blending solution. I was able to handle it until I put it in a spray bottle. I ended up with nothing, but a room full of art supplies and a manic desire to create. I couldn't concentrate on my job. I would have these random thoughts all day about combining gelatos and glitter, distress ink and embossing powder... I was addicted. I would tell you more, but I just heard there is a sale on white card stock at Staples and I have to go...

Watch out for the people you meet on the a internet.

Judy
We've created a monster! Just don't breathe in! :lol: :lol: :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Seriously, I don't understand about using alcohol to make mists. Cheryl, can you explain? I can see using it with alcohol inks instead of blending solution but....what else?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Marianne I have not used it in a while, just use in place of water as it dries much faster than water. I use it with SU ink refills. Yes, you don't want to breath it but if you just use a little and are well ventilated it should be no problem.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO