Best price for Bind it All???

Save some $ Find out what works
neith

Best price for Bind it All???

Post by neith »

Ok so the dear santa list had me thinking... I want to tell my hubby how much I want this tool again! They did have them for sale about 25-30 minutes north of my parents at an LSS I've taken him to, but it's like 2 hours from home, so unless he runs out on Black Friday while I'm hitting other stores, he's not able to go there.

Do any of the big chains carry it that offer coupons you can use on it? We have Michael's, AC Moore, and Joann's... if another chain has it and coupons, maybe there's a volunteer that my hubby can email and pay to get it?

Any online sites with great bargains on it?

I figure someone must know ;)

Thanks!
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: Best price for Bind it All???

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

look at bonniesbest.com...my DH just ordered the bundle for me as there is a sale and I didn't want the price to go up on him.....
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Try www.skybluepink.com She has a shipping promotion going on, and I knew she had a special if you were a member of mmarttechniques on yahoo. (Belinda's group) I can't find the email, but she is great to deal with. Just don't look around her store.... don't do it, don't do it, don't do it!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Luanne, bonniesbest is $20 cheaper and with the entire bountiful bundle....the s/h was $13 ...still cheaper. However, I am going back to look at the site to see why you told me not to look LOL
neith

Post by neith »

ty guys! i emailed hubby the bonnies best and if someone posts cheaper I'll update him ;) I do want the tool and bag... but I know they revamped it a little and off their site it now comes with a dvd... don't care about the idea book but want the machine and bag, also space bar (that bonnies doesn't have, but I can probably pick up locally and it's just a $3 item)
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Sucks that you, like me, don't have HL - b/c they have it. My mom lives by one (about 2 hrs north of me) and I saw it there. Didn't get b/c didn't have coupon, and not sure I'd use it anyway lol.
neith

Post by neith »

sigh... i was in one once during the cs retreat :) but that's it! or was that another chain? i dunno... but it's not one that's anywhere near me or any family who I can crash with :( i'm very tempted to ask him to go to the lss north of my parents... but i think he'd immediately blow it off if i asked him to drive anywhere out of the way... but ooooh
It is right around the corner, so to speak...we will be opening our doors at 7 am on the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 28, for our biggest and craziest sale of the year. We are using the system we used in May in an effort to make those lines go more quickly at the register. Lots of items will be "stickered" with colored dots to denote the price, and you will be able to pay cash for them in the back sale room, if you want to. Otherwise you can take everything through the register. We will have a third register open as necessary, for cash and checks, in the back office.

There will be all sorts of papers, embellishments, kits, stamps, clear stamp sets, tools, punches, books and magazines...the staff is going to be ruthless in clearing the shelves to make room for the many new items we have piling up behind the counter!

Additionally, you "pick a bottle cap" at the register, and it will reveal your discount on all the regularly priced merchandise you purchase on Friday. Dsicounts will range from an additional 12% to 50%off. From 7-9 am, lots of the sale room's items will be 75% off. At 9 am, and for the rest of the weekend, it will all be 50% off. Great deals whenever you shop!

There may be an art fairy offering doughnut holes while you are on line. She came last year...let's see if she reappears.
http://www.absolutelyeverything.com/
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

oooohhhhh more websites to bookmark! I think I'm telling hubby that I will buy my own Valentine's day gift. :lol:
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Luanne wrote:Try http://www.skybluepink.com She has a shipping promotion going on, and I knew she had a special if you were a member of mmarttechniques on yahoo. (Belinda's group) I can't find the email, but she is great to deal with. Just don't look around her store.... don't do it, don't do it, don't do it!
Oh No!! I looked!!! She has great prices for the Grungeboard!!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Hi not sure if this is a good price but this site has a Black Friday sale on on lots of different products

here is the pink bind it all

http://www.memorymakingcrafts.com/?main ... _id%3Df1k5