Milwaukee Area Paper Artists

carriemck

Milwaukee Area Paper Artists

Post by carriemck »

Hello everyone!

I really want to get together with folks in person once a month this year to work together, learn from each other, share techniques and feedback. I am planning a series of crops at my home just west of downtown Milwaukee the first Sunday of every month, from 10 AM to 5 PM. Would anyone be interested? I'd like to get word out all over, so if you are interested please PM me or post here and please feel free to forward to other groups if you know folks who might like to join us. :anyone:

I hope to get a PAOer group going in 2009!!

Hugs!
pat-czap

Re: Milwaukee Area Paper Artists

Post by pat-czap »

Great post Carrie!
Hope we can find some members!

Pat
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
carriemck

Post by carriemck »

Okay, crafters, the first Craftastic Sunday will be at my house on Sunday, Feb 1, from 10 to 5. I think I had the date wrong in my head and was thinking the 8th, but the first Sunday is the 1st.

Everyone is welcome, and welcome to bring a friend. PM me for address and directions if you like.

Going forward, it will always be the first Sunday.

Thanks!!

PS Non-paper crafters are welcome as well! The more the merrier!!
carriemck

Post by carriemck »

Hey all!

My first Craftastic Sunday will be this Sunday, Feb 1 from 10 to 5. I live just west of Milwaukee, just off I-94, super easy to find. If you'd like to come, please PM me so I can send you my address and phone number, as well as directions.

I plan to put on a pot of chili for lunch. Please feel free to bring something to share! Also, if you would like to share a technique or project, let me know.

Hope some folks can make it Sunday!

Carrie
carriemck

Re: Milwaukee Area Paper Artists--Craftastic Sunday March 1

Post by carriemck »

Time for another Craftastic Sunday--March 1!! If you are in (or want to come to) the Milwaukee area, we'll meet at my home just west of downtown Milwaukee from 10 to 5. Whatever craft projects you want to work on are welcome--last time we had some scrappers, jewelry making and even cross stitch! Bring some friends!

Please PM me for address and phone number. Thanks!
carriemck

Re: Milwaukee Area Paper Artists: Craft at My House TOMORROW

Post by carriemck »

Hello all,

I am hosting another Craftastic Sunday at my home just west of Milwaukee tomorrow. Please PM me for address, etc. Hours will be 10 to 5. Anyone interested? Hope to see some of you here!

:happywave: