upcoming CS stamps & stencils sale

Something to buy Something to sell Something to give away
Monica

upcoming CS stamps & stencils sale

Post by Monica »

I've purged through the CS stencils, the WM stamps, and am on round 2 of going through the UMs to see what I really want to keep. I'll start uploading pictures next week, so keep an eye out. I have a pile of stencils, some going back to practically the beginning of CS (although I never could get my hands on that carousel horse!!), and many older stamps both UM and WM. I'll give you guys first go-round on them, then post 'em on CS a week or so after that. I would upload this weekend, but that pesky Easter thing has me headed out of town!

Just a few stencils available (off the top of my head): Heritage I (also have the remix UMs for that one), Girls Night Out (stencil and UMs), Passage of Time, Orient, Polynesian, Aromatherapy, Language of Love, Botanicals, Written Word, Key To My Heart, Fruit & Vine...

And some of the UM stamp sets: Polynesian remix, Orient remix, Wheel & Sprocket, Written Word, Mosaic Twist (images only from B&B & Stamp), Birds of a Feather, Cyprus, Fizz, Cruisin', Sonoma, Tuscany....

**Please post to this thread if you want something. I'll acknowledge and then PM you.**

And before anyone asks, I will not be downsizing anything related to things such as coffee, tea, Easter, Christmas, and the ocean/shore. Mocha Java, Infusions, Seashore, Castaway, and Moody Blues are MINE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
4nancie

Re: upcoming CS stamps & stencils sale

Post by 4nancie »

Hey Monica if you have Autumn Splendor Unmounted Club Scrap stamps I would be interested in those.
Thanks
bethrich

Re: upcoming CS stamps & stencils sale

Post by bethrich »

KTMH stencil? Me, me!!

I love that kit but it was before my time. I didn't know there was a stencil.