PAOist Doll Swap--Closed and Completed

scrappin nurse

Re: PAOist Doll Swap--Closed--Names have been sent!!

Post by scrappin nurse »

I got Yoli's Asian beauty today. I just love her!!! Thanks!
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Judi, I am so glad you like her. Being my first time making a paper doll I wasn't sure I could do a good job.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

It was my first time too. About half way through I was asking myself, 'Self, why did you sign up for this?' But in the end I got some ideas and it was so much fun.
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

scrappin nurse wrote:I got Yoli's Asian beauty today. I just love her!!! Thanks!
That was fast! Did she make it to her new home all in one piece? I hope so. Enjoy your new doll.
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Yoli wrote:
scrappin nurse wrote:I got Yoli's Asian beauty today. I just love her!!! Thanks!
That was fast! Did she make it to her new home all in one piece? I hope so. Enjoy your new doll.
Yes she did! She is now sitting in my scraproom enjoying the view of Ink Pattie's fabulous wooden flower!
donnak

Post by donnak »

My doll is here! My doll is here! Thank you so much, Honey! And all the goodies you sent to! Wow! I'll post a scan later today! Yippee!!!
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Please don't think I am a flaker. The doll is done and packed - I have been sick!!! Doc visit twice and two lots of antibiotics and other assorted pills and potions. I have been totally knocked out. She will be postal this weekend.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

ooooh Annette! I hope you are feeling better. That is number one priority. Your doll will be a welcome surprise to her recipient whenever she gets there. Please take it easy and get healthy!
Honey

Post by Honey »

I'm glad you like her Donna!

This was my first swap like this one and I wasn't sure what to do. It's always interesting how things turn out when you have to stretch those creative muscles and go outside your comfort zone. :D
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Received, unopened until I can get mine in the mail. Let me know if I should forward it on, due to my ridiculous overdueness.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Luanne, when you open her would you take a photo?? I didn't get a chance and wanted to. Thanks
rinda

Post by rinda »

Still waiting on mine . . . hope she arrives soon!
Rinda
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Lanita is now back in NC and living in my scraproom! She flew in yesterday from Germany and has joined all of the other dolls hanging out in here. I hope they don't decide to party without me while I"m gone this weekend!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

rinda wrote:Still waiting on mine . . . hope she arrives soon!
Rinda
I am also still waiting...
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

pbp908 wrote:Lanita is now back in NC and living in my scraproom! She flew in yesterday from Germany and has joined all of the other dolls hanging out in here. I hope they don't decide to party without me while I"m gone this weekend!
I'm glad that I made it!! It was quite a long flight. LOL!! I wish I was going to be at the retreat though. I still have hope for next year though!