PAOist Doll Swap--Closed and Completed

Paula

Re: PAOist Doll Swap--Closed--Names have been sent!!

Post by Paula »

You guys crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paula
Holly

Post by Holly »

Paula wrote:You guys crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paula
Paula-- Is that 'cause you're a good egg? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easter is coming--I got grandchildren---I have to get ready to defend myself when the jokes start.
donnak

Post by donnak »

pbp908 wrote:Mine also left today to enjoy life in a state with a coastline and an A in it. :lol: Gee, let's see... Washington, California, Maine, Virginia, Maryland, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Louisiana... Darn, I can't remember all of them! Does New Hampshire have a coast? Maybe this is why I flunked geography. ;)
Awwwh, come on! My state has no coastline, no A in it and is in the middle of nowhere! :dumbell:
Holly

Post by Holly »

donnak wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Mine also left today to enjoy life in a state with a coastline and an A in it. :lol: Gee, let's see... Washington, California, Maine, Virginia, Maryland, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Louisiana... Darn, I can't remember all of them! Does New Hampshire have a coast? Maybe this is why I flunked geography. ;)
Awwwh, come on! My state has no coastline, no A in it and is in the middle of nowhere! :dumbell:
But if Pam flunked geography-- she might be thinking you are on a coast. :lol:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I don't have a coastline - I also don't have an A in my state. So I know I'm not getting any of those dolls. Hmmm.. Maybe Christy's though! :cool5:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

If anyone is sitting around all day and wants to track this package for me through USPS, here's the number...

0308 2690 0002 0760 2403
donnak

Post by donnak »

Nothing so far, IP!

Your item was processed and left our ORLANDO, FL 32862 facility on March 3, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

says Donna who really wants a doll to come her way :lol: :lol: :lol:
donnak

Post by donnak »

ChristyB wrote:says Donna who really wants a doll to come her way :lol: :lol: :lol:
You got it, baby! :roll:
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

My little girl took off today for parts much warmer than it is here in IL. Actually, today isn't bad-it's45. Yesterday it was 15 when I left to take Checee to Purdue to see her dermatologist. So it should be much warmer where my little girl is going and I'm sure she will enjoy that.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Mine also left today for parts warmer than here in PA....hmmmm...coulda been south, coulda been west!
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

:greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: Oh my gosh!!!!!! I got mine in the mail today....it's from Donna!!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!! :greenbounce: She looked so cool when Donna posted her, but she is even better in real life. I can't wait to change her into some of the cute little outfits Donna sent. The guardian angel is so cool too!!!! I just got home, but will take pictures tonight and post.

Thanks so much Donna!! :happy94:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
donnak

Post by donnak »

gwendols wrote::greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: Oh my gosh!!!!!! I got mine in the mail today....it's from Donna!!!!!!!!!! Love her!!!! :greenbounce: She looked so cool when Donna posted her, but she is even better in real life. I can't wait to change her into some of the cute little outfits Donna sent. The guardian angel is so cool too!!!! I just got home, but will take pictures tonight and post.

Thanks so much Donna!! :happy94:
Heh, heh! Now you'll have ME around forever!!! :twisted:
I put the little guardian angel in since I did get so creative with my paperdoll! Glad you like her!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

my apologies.
Found my creation sitting on the backseat of DH's car today :angry48:
anyway sent priority to a state without a coastline and no A in it, maybe some other vowels though
Holly

Post by Holly »

ChristyB wrote:
anyway sent priority to a state without a coastline and no A in it, maybe some other vowels though

Sure hope so, since it would be unpronouncable without them. :lol: :lol:

And I can say this safely because I have an "a" in my state name.