I'm a new member!

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Lynn K

Re: I'm a new member!

Post by Lynn K »

welcome welcome welcome, Can't wait to see your cool work!!!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Welcome Welcome Neena! OMG, your enthusiasm is so addicting! You'll fit right in here for sure!
Cathy:)
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Neena--so nice to meet you! I am so looking forward to seeing your participation in the swaps--you should check out the:

PAO doll swap, Luly's monthly card and ATC swap, Rachelle has a Hilda Swap going on, Cathy has a Valentine ATC swap and there is a Button Fairy Swap too, I am sure there are a bunch more, but those are the swaps that I am in right now.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Welcome Aboard! It is always fun meeting people who have this same addiction. I have family in Florida and they will head north for Christmas.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

Hi Neena - waving at you from the Left Coast..... :wave:
flojo

Post by flojo »

The other swaps that I can think of are, thrinchie swap-Pam, Cartoon swap-Monica, Bird ATC's-Luanne, Valentine letters-Luanne (I think). And then ask Luanne about the Bernie Berlin lessons that is ongoing. Well those are ones I'm in right now. Welcome to the group, you are going to love it here. :greenbounce:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yes - everything they have all said!
Welcome!
Pam Cook #48
lbeier

Post by lbeier »

Welcome to the group! :thumbup:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Welcome from another Florida girl. Where are you located?
Neenahx3

Post by Neenahx3 »

Holly,
At the moment I live in Sanford, just north and east of Orlando but will be moving to Deltona which is east of here a few miles, in a few weeks.
Thanks so much to all of you for your warm welcome. I have made a copy of the list of 2009 card swap themes so I expect that I can join once the move is complete. I am so looking forward to the move as we are going back to our home which we have leased out for the past 4 years. I have a studio there that I cannot wait to get into! Yippeeee!
One question....Am I to understand that all I need to do to participate in a swap is to send the required items to the address of the person hosting the swap to arrive before the deadline and they take it from there? Sounds simple enough? Do I need to include extra postage or gift for the hostess of the swap? I do not want to be amiss my first time out of the box, ya know!
I am gonna just love it!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Pretty much, and please do join in the swaps. I think there are at least 15 going on right now. I usually come up with at least one a month....ok, one a week.

We ask that you include an address lable, and return postage in the form of stamps. As for hostess gifts, some people are shy to ask, many times it's an extra ATC 10 for 9: send ten, get 9 back. We ask that you do your best work, and that you have fun. well, at least those are my rules...it's always a good idea to read the guidelines, because some people have other rules.
Maree

Post by Maree »

I am Maree from Australia. We are truly a worldwide group of mates :D
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Hi Neena! Welcome to our cozy home!
Connie Catlin

Post by Connie Catlin »

Welcome Neena! My cousin live in Sanford (well her address is Osteen) and I've been there - nice!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Shucks--I'm in Ocala, and was hoping for a close crop mate.