I'm a new member!

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Neenahx3

I'm a new member!

Post by Neenahx3 »

Hello everyone!
I'd like to introduce myself. I am 52 yrs old, married, have 2 children and 3 wonderful grandchildren. We hae a miniature Schnauzer named Buddy. I have had a love of paper and paper art my whole life. My father, being an artist, always had fun, interesting and unusual art supplies that I delighted over.
I started out with Scrapbooking with my youngest daughter then went into greeting cards as well. My step-mother introduced me to rubber stamping and the rest is history!
I have been a member of another site some years ago and participated in most every swap. I intend to do the same here. I have surfed around a bit and I can hardly wait to get started.
It may be some time before I can "get my feet wet" as we are planning to relocate just after the Holidays. I have many cards, ATC's and tag art that I may use to join a swap, if that's acceptable. I will look around and gather the rules and terms of swaps before jumping in.
I am glad to be a part of your group and I look forward to seeing the lovely art pieces that you all create.
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: I'm a new member!

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Welcome, we are so very glad to have you in our "family" and look forward to seeing your work and swapping with you.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Welcome! Glad you could join us. I'm Laurie, a Nana of 3 grandchildren. And I scrapbook and make cards and just getting into swaps myself. :happywave:
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Hi Neena? Welcome to the PAO! You're going to have alot of fun here. Looking forward to seeing all your creations. :creating:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Hi and welcome!! You will LOVE it here!! And there are plenty of swaps to get involved with! An amazing group of artists here! Can't wait to swap with you too!!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Neenahx3

Post by Neenahx3 »

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. I think I've found a home! Without those such as yourselves to share your creativity with, it seems that you have no connection, no direction and you go into a creative slump. Well, no longer my friends! I am encouraged and filled with the desire to stamp, cut, emboss, paint, draw and play! I will try to post some of my earlier creations.
Again, thank you all!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:happywave: Welcome :happywave:
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Welcome! :clap: :clap: So glad you found us. Some among us are really amazing paper artists. The rest of us feed off their creativity and enthusiasm and we are having a fantastic time :greenbounce: . Prepare to be majorly inspired (and enabled :oops: )
Looking forward to being inspired by you.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Welcome!!! You will definitely be inspired around here!! :mrgreen:
:happywave: :happywave:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Join swaps did you say...... bwahahaha

Welcome!
Luly

Post by Luly »

A very warm welcome to you. Think of us as a very creative group of family members. Jump in at any time.

Glad you could join us.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Welcome aboard :clap: :clap: This is a great group of artists, enablers, inspirationalists, and family. Glad you joined us :happywave: :happywave:

Paula
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Neena...I don't know how other groups work, as this is the only group I "stalk", but here you will find amazing work, encouragement, validation, kind words, helpfulness (ask ANY question on ANY subject and someone will come to the rescue), enabling of supplies, prayers, advice, and often times, just inane banter! It's not just an art group...it's truly a cyber social circle of close, caring friends.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Welcome to the group! Ditto what Ruth Ann said. This is a huge happy family and we're all here for each other.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing what you post of your work.