Ladies - Open Those Boxes!

ChristyB

Re: Ladies - Open Those Boxes!

Post by ChristyB »

pugmom wrote:Nancy, what are the blue things, bottom center in the second photo?

And, yes, those little bottles are perfect. I had a few from Club Scrap kits, but I used them and never replenished my stash.
Those are inks. Prima's version of cats eyes. I love the shape of them.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

And.... the most amazing part of the whole box was the Art Journal she made me. The handmade paper is gorgeous!!! The art journal is just too wonderful for words and she filled it with papers that can be used for the She Art.

Pam - Thank you so much!!!! I love it all and as soon as all this holiday craziness dies down I am going to try my first She Art piece!!!

:happy94: :happy94: :happy94: :happy94: :happy94: :happy94: :happy94:
Attachments
IMG_1330.jpg
IMG_1330.jpg (129.1 KiB) Viewed 464 times
IMG_1331.jpg
IMG_1331.jpg (140.45 KiB) Viewed 464 times
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Three bottles of yummy Lindy's sprays, including one of the white ones!

Pearls, lace and cocoa!

Chocolate, lace and an SU silicone craft sheet!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Monica

Post by Monica »

A peacock stamp and gems for making ornaments!

More goodies for making ornaments! And a paper piercer in the little tube!

Redline adhesive sheets, anchor charms, an adorable tea wallet, and a sponge!

New paintbrushes and ornament diecuts!

And lastly, chocolate mint tea and a silicone mat and tools so I won't burn my poor fingerts anymore!! Maybe the pink color will prevent DH from "borrowing" them....

Thank you so much, Cheryl!! It was definitely Christmas in a box!!! :happy94: :happy94: :happy94:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I hope you like everything Monica!

I opened mine this morning and got photos before we left but you'll have to wait until we get home to see them. My SS Was Deb Barnhill and boy did she do a great job. I will tell you a few things she sent me the great tool the Christy told us about at ReCreate and I can't wait to use it. I also got a set of those Spellbinder dies to make more ornaments ;) She sent butterflies, stamps, chocolate, and some of those colors - now I'm having a senior moment and can't remember what they are called. She sent me a beautiful canvas and gorgeous tag among many other goodies. Just didn't have time to get the photos up. We are resting up a bit before going to see the grands.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Gwen - I can't wait to see what all you create! Christy Tomlinson was supposed to send you the email about the class today. I'm sure with her paypal crisis, she completely forgot. I was in a bit of a panic that she had blown my cover! LOL!

I am really enjoying seeing what everyone got.
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam I am loving seeing all these goodies also. So much more we can all play with.
pamcook wrote:Gwen - I can't wait to see what all you create! Christy Tomlinson was supposed to send you the email about the class today. I'm sure with her paypal crisis, she completely forgot. I was in a bit of a panic that she had blown my cover! LOL!

I am really enjoying seeing what everyone got.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Finally put the flash drive in and it's loaded, and I mean loaded, with "how-to" videos. Dyan Reavely, TH, G45, Jim The Gentleman Crafter (who I adore), how to use modeling paste, Ranger vids, and host of others. Whoo hoo! Now I don't have to hunt and peck to find them. Thank you again Debi!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ladies...You outdid yourselves this year!!!!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful boxes of goodies for sure.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

pugmom wrote:Nancy, what are the blue things, bottom center in the second photo?

And, yes, those little bottles are perfect. I had a few from Club Scrap kits, but I used them and never replenished my stash.
They are little ink pads, so you can do cool direct to paper and have a handle!
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

pbp908 wrote:Finally put the flash drive in and it's loaded, and I mean loaded, with "how-to" videos. Dyan Reavely, TH, G45, Jim The Gentleman Crafter (who I adore), how to use modeling paste, Ranger vids, and host of others. Whoo hoo! Now I don't have to hunt and peck to find them. Thank you again Debi!
I had fun finding all those.... I'll have to look at the modeling paste ones, too.... can't wait to play with that!

Glad you're having fun checking it all out!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Good job, everyone! I have used some of my goodies already today. It's 9 pm and I am still fondling the papers and trying things out.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I am home from my grueling 16 hour shift and opened my box first thing. I got a ton of goodies from Pam Phillips! Thanks so much! I will post photos tomorrow, but everything was great. I got a Donna Downey book and its personally autographed to me! Smooch sprays, I didn't know they made them that big! Stencil that is soooo cool. Also the hand made item was a very nice box decorated with a winter theme. Lots more I will share with ya all tomorrow!

Thanks a ton Pam. I love everything!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

You're welcome! The box was fun but it didn't occur to me to do it in maroon until it was almost finished. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com