I'm new, it's day 2!

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Monica

Re: I'm new, it's day 2!

Post by Monica »

Woo hoo! I'm over 50 posts already! I've never been this chatty from the get-go on a forum; I usually just lurk... must have missed you all!!

{{HUGS}}

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Nighty night all! I'm pooped!
I hope this side of the Earth sleeps well, and the other side has a creative day!
Thanks for stopping by today,
See you in the morning.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Night night... sleep tight! Ya done good today!

Monica
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Can I say that I'm just MIFFED that it took until Page 14 of the original postings about inviting us to the dark side to get to ME?

Really, I was hoping my name was going to pop up in the first 3 pages or so, but I had to keep clicking and clicking and clicking . . .

I figured there was NO one more evil than I, and just as soon as I figure out how to get PSE to work with my on my chosen avatar file, you'll see it.

<gulp> Had to take another drink of champagne to calm down.

It is SO good to see my BFFs here and jabbering away. Maybe when I get caught up on my 'tasks,' I'll be able to get my post count MUCH higher.

LOVE to y'all!

Kelli
Monica

Post by Monica »

Hey there, Kelli!! Glad to see you made it to the dark side!! And I know what you mean... I had to read and read when I first got here yesterday!

Monica
Holly

Post by Holly »

Kelli --I had a post in to you for a long time. I don't know why it took so long to get to you. I do know that the new CS site doesn't work very quickly. Today I looked to see who was there online, and my DD was,but she didn't answer me, so I called her on the phone. She said she had her Pc turned off,and was not live on the site. I kept checking back, and it continued to say she was on for several more hours. And I know she wasn't even home for part of that time.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Okay, I reached 70 posts (whew!)... off to bed.... Nighty night all!

Monica
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Ah but Kelli - did you notice that those first 14 pages took all of what? like 12 seconds to accumulate? LMAO. Like kids with candy, these women! I saw my name in there somewhere - don't remember where, but I was one of the MANY, apparently, that Theresa went and recruited. LOL. I went back and actually looked at timestamps - seriously those first few hours were CRAZY!

Glad you're here though.. and can I just give a special welcome back to bloody computer guy!!!!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Holly wrote:Kelli --I had a post in to you for a long time.
Holly, you and Theresa had PMed me on the community and I got it quickly. I was just making fun of y'all chatting for FOREVER in that 'I'm New' thread and not mentioning me until so late!

Please take it TOTALLY as good-natured ribbing; my sense of humor translates a little funny online. Too bad we're not all local to one another; I'm a total stitch in person and give me a glass of whatever and STAND BACK. At least my Sweetness does (stand back).

I'm feeling wacky tonight. My JoAnn job starts Friday night and I just checked the schedule and the only two days I'm working next week are the two days I can't work at all. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if the schedule writer is in and go see her in person to work it out. I feel bad and don't want to be the person whos a PITA, but I'm not missing our dress rehearsal and fall concert; I've got other people relying on me for this.

Must go turn out DD's light; she's probably totally out by now (fingers crossed). Damn, but it's hard to type after a glass of champagne . . .

Kelli

P.S. Has anyone seen the Hallmark collectible ornament this year with the martini glass? FABULOUS!
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

jfugina wrote:Ah but Kelli - did you notice that those first 14 pages took all of what? like 12 seconds to accumulate? LMAO. Like kids with candy, these women! I saw my name in there somewhere - don't remember where, but I was one of the MANY, apparently, that Theresa went and recruited. LOL. I went back and actually looked at timestamps - seriously those first few hours were CRAZY!

Glad you're here though.. and can I just give a special welcome back to bloody computer guy!!!!
Julie,

MY LOVE! You're HERE!

BTW, If anyone really hates Mr. B&G, I can remove him. I just REALLY like him LOL!

Kelli

P.S. I did mention that I'd been drinking . . .

#&$*(# these stupid ergonomic keyborads and my inability to type on them while under the influence (would that be a TUI?)!!!!!
Tiggywinkle

Post by Tiggywinkle »

bethrich wrote:Did anyone contact Ceridwen? She sounded frustrated.
I'm here! And thanks to Theresa & Rachelle for inviting me! I'm so relieved to see everybody here!

Did I sound frustrated? [*laughs hysterically*] You know that little guy in--I think it's Kelli's--signature block? That was me for two or three days running! I feel better now. It was so nice to click that link and find a nice, familiar looking site, with all those familiar, friendly names.

Now I'm off to explore! I don't mind exploring here--at least I have some idea what I'm doing (and the site runs faster than molasses as well).

Hmmmm....gonna have to see about grabbing my signature block from the other site!

*CERIDWEN*
Tiggywinkle

Post by Tiggywinkle »

Hey, it worked! I'm me again!

One of these days I'll have to work on tackling the avatar! :lol:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

ChristyB wrote:
Luly wrote:
ChrisR wrote:Okay, I gave it a shot. But the problem is the relation of the head tilt to the neck. Came out hilarious, sorry. Maybe if you mimic her stance against a solid color wall at home.

Bwahahahahahhahah, that is friggin hillarious... I just shot hot chocolate out my nose and all over my laptop!
Your killing me

ps why does Luanne look green?
Haaaahhaaaa! That IS hilarious!! But her avatar looks great now!! Great job Chris!! And Luanne, you make a lovely couple :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Kellacious wrote:
jfugina wrote:Ah but Kelli - did you notice that those first 14 pages took all of what? like 12 seconds to accumulate? LMAO. Like kids with candy, these women! I saw my name in there somewhere - don't remember where, but I was one of the MANY, apparently, that Theresa went and recruited. LOL. I went back and actually looked at timestamps - seriously those first few hours were CRAZY!

Julie,

MY LOVE! You're HERE!

BTW, If anyone really hates Mr. B&G, I can remove him. I just REALLY like him LOL!

Kelli

P.S. I did mention that I'd been drinking . . .

#&$*(# these stupid ergonomic keyborads and my inability to type on them while under the influence (would that be a TUI?)!!!!!
Yea!! You made it!! And you got my favorite signature back!! I love that one!! I feel like that most of the time in front of my computer!!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Dear Kellatio:

I felt the same way about not seeing my name AT ALL in those 5000 first posts. However, in exploring around that first night, I found my name elsewhere. Ms. Luanne was all over the place and everywhere she was, she was asking who else she should email. So you may have been mentioned BEFORE those 5000 posts...that's what I keep telling myself :wtf: