There's an App for that...

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
pat-czap

Re: There's an App for that...

Post by pat-czap »

troublesmom wrote:Pat I am with you also. My phone is a phone that is it. No other attachments.
Can't imagine how we continue to make it through each day Cheryl! :lol:
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

The Android app is up and running! I love it! Tonight I'll put in my inventory, and take my paper "wish lists" and put them on the phone!!! Woohoo! I knew this phone was good for something ;)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Pat and Cheryl - I guess we're all old school and low tech. I even hate the fact that my cell phone takes photos, but you can't get one anymore that doesn't! After spending most of my working life dealing with electronics in one form or another, I just want to use the bare minimum now. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Sa-weet! Guess I'd better go download the android app now.

Pam, I use my camera & texting all the time.... that's how I give DH specific instructions for picking something up or what to get me for birthday or Christmas... men work well with photos. ;) My mom and sister send my pics of the nieces and nephew via texting, and we use it to touch base and get quick opinions on things. I never thought I'd use these as much as I have, but now that I have them I wouldn't want to do without.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I guess my whole thing is that I don't feel the need to be in instant contact with the rest of the world. I only use my cell phone when I'm traveling, and generally I have my cameras with me if I'm on the road for something besides business. If anyone wants to reach me, they can call me at home or the office. I know that I'm a throw-back, but ear buds and people walking around looking like they're talking to themselves makes me crazy. And cameras on phones? Is there no privacy left in this world anymore??? People think that it's OK to just aim their phone at you and click.

Nah, I'm just a grumpy old anachronism. It's a miracle that I have a Kindle.

And yes, I do have a telephone in the house that has the old fashioned dial - remember those? The kind you stick your finger in a numbered hole and move around in a semi-circular motion? It's the best phone in the house - clear as a bell and works just fine if the power goes off. :lol:

Yep - anachronism. C'est moi. ;)
Pam P.

Paula

Post by Paula »

pbp908 wrote:I guess my whole thing is that I don't feel the need to be in instant contact with the rest of the world. I only use my cell phone when I'm traveling, and generally I have my cameras with me if I'm on the road for something besides business. If anyone wants to reach me, they can call me at home or the office. I know that I'm a throw-back, but ear buds and people walking around looking like they're talking to themselves makes me crazy. And cameras on phones? Is there no privacy left in this world anymore??? People think that it's OK to just aim their phone at you and click.

Nah, I'm just a grumpy old anachronism. It's a miracle that I have a Kindle.

And yes, I do have a telephone in the house that has the old fashioned dial - remember those? The kind you stick your finger in a numbered hole and move around in a semi-circular motion? It's the best phone in the house - clear as a bell and works just fine if the power goes off. :lol:

Yep - anachronism. C'est moi. ;)
It that is what you are--that's fine!!! We all love you just the way you are :happy94: :happy94: :happy94:
Monica

Post by Monica »

Pam, you're not alone in that... truly. I'm that way when it comes to books. I concede that there is a good reason for ereaders and such, but I would so much rather hold the actual book and turn the pages. And I will never give up my library!!

This is probably why I have such a hard time sitting down to learn digi-scrapping.... I miss the feel of papers!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

And you'll notice that I'm going back to paper after doing digi for several years?? :lol:
Pam P.

bethrich

Post by bethrich »

And here I am wishing the app was available for iPad. It takes all types. :D
Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:And you'll notice that I'm going back to paper after doing digi for several years?? :lol:
Well, now that you mention it.... ;)
Paula

Post by Paula »

bethrich wrote:And here I am wishing the app was available for iPad. It takes all types. :D
Beth, download the iPhone one for your iPad. It works both places.
Monica

Post by Monica »

I downloaded it onto my Android yesteday and started checking off what I have..... :tomato: Too much Timmy stuff @ my house!!! :oops: I won't be showing THAT to DH!!
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I'm going to do my inventory tonight ;) Too bad when you did the inventory, it automatically didn't put what you didn't have in the "wish list"....
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I have it but how do you checkoff what you have?
I thought everything you have you put in wishlist.
OR am I reading it wrong
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I'm thinking you go into products, find what you have and check it off. And then in the wishlist, you check what you want, for both, just click to the left and it turns the check mark green.
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio