May 2012 Card Sketch Challenge

ScrappinJen

Re: May 2012 Card Sketch Challenge

Post by ScrappinJen »

Things have settled down for me somewhat although they start cooking again next week when my Mom and niece arrive for a weeklong visit and road trip. Anyway, I wanted to comment on all the beautiful cards submitted during my absence.

Nancy, so glad you were able to use the Counterfeit kit. I just love those little birds. Is that a punch or Cricut? Thanks to your inspiration, I had to run right out and bought Goosebumps. Have I used it yet? No. But I promise I will soon. During one of my Summer Camps.

Cheryl, your card is so sweet. I love the added touch of Stickles (can't go wrong with Stickles).

Paula, I really like the colors and added texture on your card. It tickles me pink to think of you gals crafting away in Arizona working on my little sketch. I hope you spoke well of me. :) It's too darned bad I couldn't hook up with you during my visit.

Marianne, what were you doing in Arizona? I thought you were in Maryland? Love your cards a lot, especially how different each one looks even though you used the same sketch. Sketches are wonderful things, aren't they?

Looking forward to seeing all of you over on the June sketch. It's another very simple one but I have no doubt you can make it beautiful. Thanks for playing with me.
Paula

Post by Paula »

ScrappinJen wrote:Things have settled down for me somewhat although they start cooking again next week when my Mom and niece arrive for a weeklong visit and road trip. Anyway, I wanted to comment on all the beautiful cards submitted during my absence.

Nancy, so glad you were able to use the Counterfeit kit. I just love those little birds. Is that a punch or Cricut? Thanks to your inspiration, I had to run right out and bought Goosebumps. Have I used it yet? No. But I promise I will soon. During one of my Summer Camps.

Cheryl, your card is so sweet. I love the added touch of Stickles (can't go wrong with Stickles).

Paula, I really like the colors and added texture on your card. It tickles me pink to think of you gals crafting away in Arizona working on my little sketch. I hope you spoke well of me. :) It's too darned bad I couldn't hook up with you during my visit.

Marianne, what were you doing in Arizona? I thought you were in Maryland? Love your cards a lot, especially how different each one looks even though you used the same sketch. Sketches are wonderful things, aren't they?

Looking forward to seeing all of you over on the June sketch. It's another very simple one but I have no doubt you can make it beautiful. Thanks for playing with me.

Jen, when were you in AZ?? It is a must for the next trip, okay!!?
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

First week of May, Paula. I may visit my goddaughter again before she leaves the area but it's not on the horizon right now. And she wants to get out of the desert within a year. I loved it, however. Of course, I was spoiled by the wonderful weather that week.