Rosette Swap

ScrappinJen

Rosette Swap

Post by ScrappinJen »

Hope it's okay to post this here since it is a Club Scrap swap. If not, let me know and I'll delete.

To get over PSL withdrawal or celebrate the end, depending upon your outlook, Paddlegal (Farley) and I are hosting a rosette swap over on the Club Scrap Board. Stay tuned for details. But, in the meantime, dust off your Tim Holtz dies or cutting machines and your scoring boards and think about rosettes!!!

We'd love to have a good number of swappers to make this a success. Thanks for listening.
Monica

Re: Rosette Swap

Post by Monica »

We have cross-swapped in the past at least once that I'm aware of... As far as I know we have no rules preventing anyone from posting a swap.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yeah, I thought the only rules we have are -
Don't be mean to each other.
Don't flake on swaps.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Excellent rules.

The official swap is now posted. If you are active on the Club Scrap Board, please join us. Here is the description Farley prepared. 

Rosettes are long strips of paper, folded like an accordian and transformed into pleated flowers that can be added to cards, LO pages or hung from a hook to add some dimension and spice to your projects. Farley and I are planning ahead for Memorial Day and 4th of July in one fell swoop. Imagine a dozen or more rosettes hanging from your dining room light fixture or attached to a garland to liven up your kitchen for our special National holidays coming up.

Please join us in a swap of Patriotic themed rosettes. Use a die cut tool or make them by hand. Embellish as you wish. They do not have to be red, white and blue to be patriotic. Use your imagination. We ask that you create your rosette with at least 50% Club Scrap materials and limit the dimension of the rosette to a size that could fit on a card or LO...approximately 4 inches being the largest. At this posting we plan on each participant making one rosette for each swapper. Should we exceed 12 players we will break up into teams. You are welcome to make rosettes for the other team as well as all members on your team. We will keep you posted on how that evolves and give you exact numbers once this swap closes.

Please place them in a padded envelope with it addressed to yourself for the returning of swaps with the appropriate return postage UNSEALED. Then place that envelope in a larger mailing envelope and send it to me at the above address.

We will want to return your swapped rosettes as soon as possible so you may enjoy them for the upcoming holidays. Please be prompt with the Mail By date. You have 6 weeks to explore and experiment with these addictive little gems. Have fun with this and ask any questions you may have right here so that everyone will see what is going on.