Creative Chemistry Day 1

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
nancine

Re: Creative Chemistry Day 1

Post by nancine »

wow Monica, you actually did the homework for day one? I'm impressed. I passed on doing that. At least for the time being.
Monica

Post by Monica »

nancine wrote:wow Monica, you actually did the homework for day one? I'm impressed. I passed on doing that. At least for the time being.
:lol: Would it make you feel better to know that I stopped testing non-Ranger products after filling one blank page? ;) I've still got a few more to test but called it good for now.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Can some one send me a link to sign ups for the class? How long does the class run?
Monica

Post by Monica »

Go here: http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/timholtz/ to sign up. The videos and pdf files are a lifetime access deal. The forum with questions will be closed after April 9th (I think) for adding comments, but you'll be able to read through the questions and TIm's answers. ;) Now go sign up!! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Monica,
Thanks. I'm in! Not sure when I will be able to get to this so I am sure I will have questions over the next few months. My craft room (heck, my entire house) is a mess! Need to get a bit organized before I can play.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Lynn, I havent been able to play either. (sigh) But I love the lifetime ability to review everything, and plan to play as soon as I can get a couple of days in a row.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Hasmom99 wrote:Monica,
Thanks. I'm in! Not sure when I will be able to get to this so I am sure I will have questions over the next few months. My craft room (heck, my entire house) is a mess! Need to get a bit organized before I can play.
You're welcome! Feel free to ask us any questions you have; we may not know it all (yet), but we come pretty close collectively!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

ack, you all are enablers!!! I have not been reading any of these and now I know why.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Cheryl... resistance is futile!! :matrix:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Oh, Cheryl, do it! I'm joining tomorrow morning and can't wait! I'm counting down the hours! :cool5:
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio