ChristyB

Re: Gauntlets by Neith Juch

Post by ChristyB »

I am so glad they were a success.
neith

Re: Gauntlets by Neith Juch

Post by neith »

Thanks!! :santa:

Now, Christy... I have to know what colors your daughter would like... I think on hand I only have left a few types of tan, and the paler lavendar... one of the tans is the same material as the lavender in the layout and on hand... it is thinner and lighter weight so it isn't the type to wear out in a snow storm and expect your arms to stay toasty... it's the type you could wear all day indoors away from windows and feel cozy, but adds a smidgen of warmth... the other tan is just like the red and brown in the layout and is thick and very warm, with strands of a white and grey fiber that varies a lot in thickness along with strands of a very fur like fiber that is creamy and tan. I *may* even have more of the hot pink, another very warm one but it's only the faux fur and completely solid in color... all 4 of these remaining yarns are incredibly soft and will feel almost like you have your own personal layer of fur growing on you.... However, I can grab a lot more styles on sale right now for $1-2 from the discontinued fancy yarns :) Tonight, even Dollar Tree had one that's perfect for it (Paton's Cha Cha, I think it was). Let me know what your daughter would like... or if you wanted to send the yarn, let me know :) I can help guide you and it can wind up extremely custom ;) You'll be at the top of the queue once you make those final decisions since you asked before the kids at church ;) And yours is a gift, none of these orders are for gifts, just for personal use!

If the other gal's father in law can fix my other two machines then my work will be much faster since I have two able bodied helpers... if not then I won't even let the kids use the machine til I fill the orders since all the folks at church paid upfront! If anyone breaks this last machine we're screwed! And I've made at least 40 individual gloves already on a machine with no wear to it, so I know I can keep it from breaking!