Holiday secret sisters....

pbp908

Re: Holiday secret sisters....

Post by pbp908 »

Everything from the box! Oh my! Stamps, metallic rub-ons, Fireworks, paper. Now to find a place of honor for that beautiful canvas that really describes my work space!
Box7.jpg
Box7.jpg (186.4 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Christy - I can't wait to see what you do with the messenger bag! I hope you get to do some traveling this year to try out your new travel supplies. :tomato:

Here's a photo of my gifts from Debbie. The bag colors are so much richer IRL - and there's Glimmer Glam!! Sigh...
DSCF8189.JPG
DSCF8189.JPG (140.75 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Give me a review on that book - I've been thinking about ordering it.

It wasn't bent at all, Christy, and there was a huge "Yeessss!" when I spotted it. I've been looking at Catherine's art calendar book and wanting to start one, and these will all be perfect for it!

Doggoneit, I want to play now!
Pam P.

pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Well, Pam P. had my name...Thank You so Very Much Pam!!!

Wonderful goodies! Prima flower rosettes, tiles, glimmer mist, beautiful ribbon on a roll, gems, gems and swirls with ribbon, crafting foil, and a graphic 45 paper pack. Whew!
But wait, the handmade item...a beautiful box with a beautiful large accordion album inside. The pictures do not do it justice!

I hope I'm not supposed to whip out a fabulous project with my new stash today...I'd be in trouble. It'll have to wait a few days ;)

I forgot to add, thank you Christy for organizing this special swap.
rsz_pc220023.jpg
rsz_pc220023.jpg (200.69 KiB) Viewed 306 times
rsz_pc220027.jpg
rsz_pc220027.jpg (113.33 KiB) Viewed 306 times
rsz_pc220024.jpg
rsz_pc220024.jpg (103.16 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I love that box. That's one of those projects that you look at when you're finished and say "Did I do that??"

So glad you're enjoying the goodies, Pat!
Pam P.

azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Here we go! My SS is Diana and she hand delivered this lovely wrapped present yesterday! She made this great treat box and filled it with yummies and a beautiful layered card too.
Attachments
SSPackage1.jpg
SSPackage1.jpg (49.13 KiB) Viewed 299 times
SSPackage2.jpg
SSPackage2.jpg (48.64 KiB) Viewed 299 times
SSPackage3.jpg
SSPackage3.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 299 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I managed to get through all 25 pieces of tape she used on the wrapping without a single tear, (cause I'm using that pretty foil in the embossing machine).

And when I flipped it over I discover the Rosette Die that I have literally been planning to get for almost 2 months :happy94: and a gorgeous Graphic 45 paper pad! Thanks so much, Diana! You picked out the perfect gifts for me. :happy94:
Attachments
SSPackage4.jpg
SSPackage4.jpg (46.46 KiB) Viewed 299 times
SSPackage5.jpg
SSPackage5.jpg (53.24 KiB) Viewed 299 times
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I am at work but wishing I was at home opening my package!! I am now eating grapes to offset the chocolate turtles and fudge I have been eating all morning!! :roll:
djenns

Post by djenns »

from Cheryl Miller.JPG
from Cheryl Miller.JPG (112.66 KiB) Viewed 289 times
I'm so glad you liked that gift, Rachelle - it was difficult keeping this all a secret when we see each other almost every week ;)

I finally opened my wonderful box from Cheryl Miller - thank you for all the fun stuff to play with and the really cute card and handmade ornaments.

Merry Christmas to you all :santa: :watchsanta:

Diana
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Sounds like everyone is having a fun time opening their packages! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what my SS chose for me! It's like she's living in my house and knows what I love!! The first photos ia a super cool Eiffel Tower made out of dominoes--Love it! The second photo is a super nice selection of note cards!! Did you make these Sue? They are all so nice! The third photos is of some France rubons, resistance canvas cut outs--love them-- some totally cool travel paper and a handmade book that will be for sure going to Paris with me. More to come...............
Attachments
Sue3.jpg
Sue3.jpg (58.75 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Sue2.jpg
Sue2.jpg (74.34 KiB) Viewed 289 times
SUE1.jpg
SUE1.jpg (121.19 KiB) Viewed 289 times
djenns

Post by djenns »

I forgot to add - this was my first swap ever like this and Thank you Christy for hosting it - It really was a blast :)

Diana
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

The next photo is of an altered wooden box!! PARIS THEME!! I LOVE YOU SUE!!! It's so beautiful and was full of all kinds of goodies, like some lace, buttons, vintage documents, bakers twine, pearls, and a seven gypsy Paris book cover! Did I say a huge Lindt dark chocolate candy bar with Fleur de Sel sea salt crystals! Surely I have died and gone to Heaven!! I love everything!! Thanks so much Sue Willy!!

Next photo is of an altered spoon ornament that is already on our tree, Lots of glitter and it's beautiful!

Next is a Christmas domino ornament, sorry it is a little blurry. It's so lovely too!! It is also on my tree! You really know how to treat a girl Sue!

Thank you Christy for hosting!!
Attachments
Sue6.jpg
Sue6.jpg (93.62 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Sue5.jpg
Sue5.jpg (32.71 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Sue4.jpg
Sue4.jpg (34.27 KiB) Viewed 285 times
Monica

Post by Monica »

What wonderful goodies!! I was a good girl and remembered to put the camera battery on charge before leaving for work this morning; DH will take pictures when I open my box tonight (whether he likes it or not! :twisted: ), and I'll get 'em posted ASAP. Is it time to go home yet???
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Deb, you are VERY welcome. I'm so glad you liked everything. When I read that you were going to Paris in the spring, I knew just what I had to do.

I did make some of the cards, but the bolder orange and red ones are from, oh dang, I'm at work and can't remember who it is. I'll check when I get home and let you know, but I thought you could put your personal touch on them and come up with something amazing.

I will be opening my package and taking photos when I get home this afternoon. I just had to check in and see all the goodies. This is so much fun!
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I love seeing what everyone has made and or received. Thanks all for playing along!