Altered Cheese Grater

mpizzazz

Re: Altered Cheese Grater

Post by mpizzazz »

It's brilliant!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It could be a nutmeg grater - regardless - it's wonderful!
(if it is a nutmeg grater, they're very easy to find in case anyone else feels the need to try to alter one - I wonder if I still have one...)
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

I showed the before and after to my DH and he couldn't fgure out what the grater had to do with the penguin... so I explained that it was the base of the penguin.... and he was floored!! Thought it was really cool (which is high praise from him).

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Monica wrote:I showed the before and after to my DH and he couldn't fgure out what the grater had to do with the penguin... so I explained that it was the base of the penguin.... and he was floored!! Thought it was really cool (which is high praise from him).

Monica
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it. Tell him thank you from me. At least your DH looks at something long enough to ask a question about it. Mine looks, says "that's nice" and goes right back to what he was doing.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Paula

Post by Paula »

Now that is a hubby with good taste!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Sue, that is amazing! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Monica

Post by Monica »

Paula wrote:Now that is a hubby with good taste!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You know it! After all, he married ME! ;)
pugmom wrote:
Monica wrote:I showed the before and after to my DH and he couldn't fgure out what the grater had to do with the penguin... so I explained that it was the base of the penguin.... and he was floored!! Thought it was really cool (which is high praise from him).

Monica
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it. Tell him thank you from me. At least your DH looks at something long enough to ask a question about it. Mine looks, says "that's nice" and goes right back to what he was doing.
I will tell him. He doesn't like it if I make something and give it away before he has a chance to look at it. I'm not sure how I managed to find a DH who wants to look at my creations, but I love him for it!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nancine

Post by nancine »

Sue this is really over the top fantastic! You really have such an imagination and creative genius!