I'm new today

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Annie Littlewolf

I'm new today

Post by Annie Littlewolf »

Hi! I just found this group and look forward to meeting everyone. I am a mixed media artist, and a quilter and knitter. But mostly I do mixed media work. I find that I get more instant gratification. I love the process - each step taking me closer to when I choose to be done with the piece.
I also do scenic stamping, and am enjoying that alot.
I'm getting ready to start my Christmas cards, but I have to wait on an order due in this Wednesday for some rubber stamps I ordered, to make the main image. Then I'll get the stamping done, embossed and signed and I am ready to go.
I am so glad that rubber stamps are out there with just about everything you could want on them. Because I have Parkinson's Disease and have bad hand tremors, and cannot write well enough to hardly sign my own name. So I am grateful that there are rubber stamps that have Christmas greetings on them, and other appropriate greetings on them that I can just stamp down and won't gunk up my card with my horrible handwriting.
I look forward to getting to know you all. I found out about you on the Tim Holtz group.
Annie
cnedaria

Re: I'm new today

Post by cnedaria »

Welcome Annie! Hope you find a fun home here!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Welcome, Annie. You will find a lot of inspiration here, as well as friendly "folk" :anyone:

Paula
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Hi Annie! Welcome to the PAO. Looking forward to seeing your work. And hope you have fun with us!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Welcome Annie! I hope you find some fun and inspiration here! I can't wait to see your cards!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Welcome friend, sit awhile and relax with us!
Connie Catlin

Post by Connie Catlin »

Welcome Annie - looking forward to seeing some of your creations!
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Welcome, Annie! I am sure you will find inspiration here and that you will inspire us as well. Glad to have you with us!!
:happywave:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Glad you found us!
WELCOME
Annie Littlewolf

Post by Annie Littlewolf »

Thank you! I KNOW I'll find inspiration here! I hope I can inspire someone else myself. I forgot to mention before that I also make jewelry - one of a kind pieces. And that is what I plan on doing today with myself. I'll be back in my studio, cleaning off my beading table, and then making some Monday - Sunday earrings for a Christmas pal. I actually need to make two pairs of earrings for two Christmas pals. Internet buddies. I can get them done today if I get started on them soon.
Annie
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Hi Annie, sit down, put your feet up, relax, have a cup of Paddlegal's (Farley) latte, and chat awhile...We talk a lot, but we do a lot of fun and creative things too!
Luly

Post by Luly »

We are so happy to have you here. Image
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Howdy Annie! Welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you. If you would like to share and need help uploading pics of your work, give a shoutout!
Cathy:)
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Hi Annie,
Glad you stopped in on us here
at PAO. We loooovvee seeing all types
of creations so be sure to share the
jewelry creatios also. Most of us have loads
of beads in our stash and are waiting for some
inspiration on using some of them.

Have fun creating.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Annie, welcome. You have landed in the right spot. This is an incredible group of artists that share everything. There is always someone to chat with and share art, ideas, techniques etc. So like Ruth Ann said, have a cup of my world famous ( ;) ) latte and cruise around here. Have fun making your jewelry today and be sure to take photos of the earrings and post them here. There's a group of us that do jewelry also. Now, time for my latte.
FARLEY in Sacramento