Here's my tags for Day #1

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
rinda

Here's my tags for Day #1

Post by rinda »

I did not have the music mask or the stamps (LOL!), so I totally improvised. I made two because I want to accumulate 24 tags for an advent calendar. You'll notice I'm also putting numbers on mine. For the "tree" version, I used a stampin up stamp for the background and stamped the tree from the Believe set, decorated the tree with stickles and added a grungeboard start. The letters and number are grungeboard. For the "Santa" version, I used a CS stamp (impression art) for the background and stamped the Santa from the Believe set. I added stickles to Santa's clothes to help them stand out. I used border masks, instead of the music one.
Thanks for looking!
Rinda
paddlegal

Re: Here's my tags for Day #1

Post by paddlegal »

Rinda, these are wonderful. I love the improvisation and your choice of background stamps are perfect. Very, very well done.
FARLEY in Sacramento
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

wow, Rinda! your tags are beautiful!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

fantastic job! :clap:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Gorgeous! Love your improvisations.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Very, very nice, Rinda!!! I was thinking that perhaps I could use the same idea for different occasions. I appreciate seeing the idea used with different stamps and masks. TFS!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

So so pretty! TFS!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
rinda

Post by rinda »

Judi in IL wrote:Very, very nice, Rinda!!! I was thinking that perhaps I could use the same idea for different occasions. I appreciate seeing the idea used with different stamps and masks. TFS!
Thanks to everyone, and, Judi, I agree. A spring/Easter series would be beautiful, and a summer/Beach series could be a lot of fun!
rinda
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Great job - I love how you took the technique but ran with it !!!