Looking for Teachers

Notes to and from the paowers that be
Luanne

Looking for Teachers

Post by Luanne »

:creating: If you have taught a class, or always wanted to here is your chance.

We are working on a little 'Schoolhouse' to add to our PAO Village, and need teachers! We prefer a beginner-intermediate project, with optional detail for those advanced folk. Once your idea is approved, you will need to give us a detailed list of materials and step by step outline of the project. Before class we will give you a tour of the schoolhouse, so you are comfortable and ready for class.

Please submit your idea to Admin or Myself. Digital, Scrapbook, Technique, Altered Arts, fabric... it's all fair game. We will be compiling ideas and get back to you.

If you always wanted to take a class, please add your idea to this thread. For every idea, I'm sure we have someone here who would be able to teach it.
ErinW-N

Re: Looking for Teachers

Post by ErinW-N »

me, me, me!!!! pick me!!!!

I'll teach whatever!

My fav is Stamping 101, for those who have never touched a stamp or only have a few stamps and black ink
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I love this idea and will be looking forward to it...I'll put my thinking cap on...
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

What an awesome idea! One more reason that I am sooooooooo glad I am here :D
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I will teach almost anything - and have done a couple of online workshops as a leader as well. Let me know what you need and I will be more thanhappy to help

Take care of you
Luly

Post by Luly »

I know, as soon as I think this place cant get any better...it does!!!!

So glad to be Image
dehlers43

Post by dehlers43 »

Luanne wrote::creating: If you have taught a class, or always wanted to here is your chance.

We are working on a little 'Schoolhouse' to add to our PAO Village, and need teachers! We prefer a beginner-intermediate project, with optional detail for those advanced folk. Once your idea is approved, you will need to give us a detailed list of materials and step by step outline of the project. Before class we will give you a tour of the schoolhouse, so you are comfortable and ready for class.

Please submit your idea to Admin or Myself. Digital, Scrapbook, Technique, Altered Arts, fabric... it's all fair game. We will be compiling ideas and get back to you.

If you always wanted to take a class, please add your idea to this thread. For every idea, I'm sure we have someone here who would be able to teach it.
I could spin art classes.....
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Yee Haw! Great idea!
I promise to be the model student!
Cathy:)
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

That is a great idea!! I can't wait to be a student and I promise not to throw spit balls :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

I have A LOT to learn. How soon can we start! :D
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Holly

Post by Holly »

Pick me, pick me! I love to be a student! No promises on the spitball issue though.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Oy! Y'all are killin' me! You're acting like this stuff can just be built in a few hours! Oh, wait - I guess we did kinda do that once already, didn't we? :lol:

OK... I need to do some research still. Don't be looking for new classes to start up tomorrow or anything. But Luanne and I have been talking about ways to expand this whole deal beyond the forum - to build more cool stuff off of the home page. The idea of a chat came up with respect to the concept of live tutorial sessions. And it sounds like such a concept would be well received.

So we'll work towards that end. But in the meantime, don't forget - Luanne has a vacation coming up, and she is the marketing and design team - I'm just the implementer. LOL. Doing a good job with this will take some time. But I promise you, if we do it, it will be worth it.
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

What a great idea! I'd like to do some teaching and inspiring... if I can come up with something.... :) And I always love learning some new stuff!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Holly

Post by Holly »

Thanks Admin! :clap: :clap:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

how about this weekend??? lol, totally kidding!

I'm hoping we can have something by February....because i am leaving town in December, then the holidays, then I have another trip in January...