SuperMegaGiantPuzzlePieceSwap--Swapping and Mailing

BekiWard@msn.com

Re: SuperMegaGiantPuzzlePieceSwap--Swapping and Mailing

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

:cool5: :cool5: Woot! :cool5: :cool5:

:greenbounce: Mine were here, too, when I got home from work. :greenbounce:

I LOVE THEM!!

I received Cheryl's beautiful Marriage piece...you know how special that is, Cheryl.
I received Diana's Musical/Nostalgia piece and am so pleased to have a piece of your artwork.
I also received Rachelle's Time piece...the wire and beads is amazing.

In my haste to send my pieces to Rachelle, I didn't read the instructions well...so, I sent all three of mine. :oops: That's OK because I'll make another, then I'll have four! ;)

Thank you, everyone, for such a fun swap; thank you, Paula for bringing pieces to re(Create)...and special thanks to Rachelle for coordinating it.
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Mine came :cool5:
Got a beautiful one from Monica and the other---pretty in pink with a birdcage buy no name :(

I'll post pics in the morning

Thanks Rachelle for hosting
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Yay, mine are here! I got pieces of art from Monica and Paula! I love them!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Mine are here!! I got a cool steampunk-ish one from Rachelle, and a lovely pink one from someone who needs to ID herself!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Mine came today too and they are fabulous! Thanks to Beki and Christina! Christina's will be in my Paris album - when I get around to making it! LOL

I think I forgot to label the back of mine but now I'm wondering if I should stay anonymous - I feel mine are not up the standards of what I received. I might need a do-over. :oops:
Mine were not pink though. One had frogs on it and the other had some Tim Holtz metal birds. I tried to use a Technique Junkies technique involving collage. I hope mine were not too disappointing for the recipients.

Rachelle, thanks again for hosting. It really was a wonderful swap.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Lynn, do NOT be embarrased over your creations!! I struggled and struggled with mine before just using some TH stuff I had out for the TH ATC swap.... not what I'd call a lot of creativity involved, although I'm happy with the way they turned out. The pink one I received is lovely, with a bird in a cage courtesy of a TH die, some pearly baubles, white lace and a pink flower.... and a really cool background that I want to know how to duplicate. So.... mystery person please ID yourself!

I did look @ Rachelle's photo of the pieces and didn't see it, so either I need to visit the eye doctor again or it wasn't in the photo.

Monica
djenns

Post by djenns »

I received my packet today - one from Sue Willy and one of Rachelle's - I will be hanging these on a wall

Thanks Rachelle for the fun

Diana
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I receive my puzzle pieces today I got one from Christy and one from Deb Barnhill.
Both great works of art Thank you for creating them and
Thanks Rachelle for hosting this.
Paula

Post by Paula »

pugmom wrote:Oh my gosh, I received mine today, too. They are both fabulous. Paula, the colors on your piece are gorgeous. Did you use a napkin and paint over it? It's beautiful. I just love it. And, Deb, I got one of yours. You are the background queen and that heart is just too cool. Thank you both so much.

Rachelle, this was a great swap. Thank you so much for hosting. The talent on this board just blows me away.
Yes, it was a napkin, and then used the glass bead gel over the top of the flowers. Glad you like it!!
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Glass bead gel!!!!!!! Another thing I need to buy - it never ends :D
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

here are the ones I received.
who did the pink one? it's pretty
Attachments
P1020364.jpg
P1020364.jpg (192.77 KiB) Viewed 243 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Glad to see they are arriving home! The pink one with the birdcage is from Sharon. I thought I looked at them all and put the name on if it was forgotten, but I guess I missed that one. Sorry 'bout that! And, Lynn, I loved yours, they had such cool backgrounds. They are all so unique and beautiful. I really did want to keep them all. I kept one of Paula's, Sue's and Cheryl H. Thank you so much ladies!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Thanks, Rachelle! Now I cna put a name on the back of it. ;) And Sharon.... lovely piece!!

Monica
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I wanted to share some pics of all the lovely goodies some of you sent along with your puzzle pieces. Thanks so much for all the beautiful art and arty supplies. We may be doing this again next year! :cool5:
Attachments
PuzzleGoodies2_edited-1.jpg
PuzzleGoodies2_edited-1.jpg (54.03 KiB) Viewed 202 times
Images.jpg
Images.jpg (42.77 KiB) Viewed 215 times
PuzzleGoodies1.jpg
PuzzleGoodies1.jpg (45.18 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Paula

Post by Paula »

Oooooohh---those are some great goodies!!!! I must make a note to self---never-never forget to send something extra!! I never mean to slight any of you---sometimes I do remember :oops: :oops: :oops: