2011 May Themed Swap--Emboss Me Up!--Due May 31

azemigh

Re: 2011 May Themed Swap--Emboss Me Up!--Due May 31

Post by azemigh »

Monica wrote:I recieved the envie from you on Saturday, but I haven't seen the one I sent out. I'll get new cards made and sent out this week. I hope whoever ended up with that lost envie enjoys the cards!!

Monica
me too! and if they do eventually show up; we'll get a bonus card!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Rachelle, yes, mine came, and they're beautiful. Thanks.
Monica

Post by Monica »

I have my replacement set ready to mail out, but dumb me forgot to bring them to mail!! Hopefully they will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Monica

Post by Monica »

More of the saga.... this will crack you up!

When I mailed the envelope of cards for the May swap, I went to the PO, had them weigh it and tell me how much postage, then added my own stamps based on the number of them THEY told me to put on. The envie was in my mailbox last night, marked that it needed 12 cents' additional postage :angry42: , and that they had notified Rachelle three times before sending it back.... supposedly the first time was June 7th, so who know where it was for two weeks between my place and Arizona!! Anyway, I'm going to send out the original cards I made to you all, so look for them to show up in the mail probably early next week.

Rachelle, I think I'm sending everything FedEx from now on! At least I know it will get there! ROFLMAO

Monica
Monica

Post by Monica »

Rachelle, Beth, Diana, and Paula..... do you want me to leave the inside blank? I'm mailing them in their envelopes, so they will be envelope-less if you want to re-use them.

Monica
Monica

Post by Monica »

I will be mailing out the originals tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.....

Monica
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Sure, Monica, leave mine blank. I can't believe the PO did that to you/us. That mail carrier must be totally OCD.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

My PO is the most anal retentive I've ever seen. If it doesn't fit through that little 1/4 inch thing they smack that postage due stamp on there and then they DON'T notify me for like 2 weeks and then they stick one of those 3rd and final notice things in. However, this time, we had left before there was any notice so that should have forwarded to Oregon and we haven't received anything. I'm pretty sure my regular carrier was on vacation the week right before we left and the sub just throws anything that's not "normal" into a box to let the regular carrier deal with. :roll:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Monica wrote:Rachelle, Beth, Diana, and Paula..... do you want me to leave the inside blank? I'm mailing them in their envelopes, so they will be envelope-less if you want to re-use them.

Monica
yep, blank is just fine and I have lots of envelopes. So glad they turned up, even if it did take a month.
Monica

Post by Monica »

azemigh wrote:My PO is the most anal retentive I've ever seen. If it doesn't fit through that little 1/4 inch thing they smack that postage due stamp on there and then they DON'T notify me for like 2 weeks and then they stick one of those 3rd and final notice things in. However, this time, we had left before there was any notice so that should have forwarded to Oregon and we haven't received anything. I'm pretty sure my regular carrier was on vacation the week right before we left and the sub just throws anything that's not "normal" into a box to let the regular carrier deal with. :roll:
And her I thought I was safe by having my PO weigh it and tell me how many stamps to put on it! That's just beyond OCD or anal retentive... So maybe when things get delayed betwen you and me it's not just the Pony Express, but your mail carrier not liking things from Washington State? :roll:

Monica