2011 May Themed Swap--Emboss Me Up!--Due May 31

Monica

Re: 2011 May Themed Swap--Emboss Me Up!--Due May 31

Post by Monica »

Mine are done, but I didn't make it to the PO at lunch.... they will be dropped off on my way home instead. ;)

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Mine went postal today. I sure hope they arrive on time!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Whoo hoo! I'm expecting big mail today. I'll let you all know when they arrive and I'll get them swapped out by the end of the week. Just in time before we take off for Oregon.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Lynn's and Beth's arrived yesterday! Yeah! and Monica's should be here today if the pony kicks it up a little. I hope he's getting enough water; going to be 100 today.
Paula

Post by Paula »

azemigh wrote:Lynn's and Beth's arrived yesterday! Yeah! and Monica's should be here today if the pony kicks it up a little. I hope he's getting enough water; going to be 100 today.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Monica

Post by Monica »

That poor pony! I sent out a package to SoCal the same day and it got there Saturday, so I have no idea why it takes so much longer to kit Arizona. Weird.....

Monica
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I hope that pony doesn't have to turn around and hoof it to Oregon. He's only got today and tomorrow before forwarding turns on. :shock:
Monica

Post by Monica »

azemigh wrote:I hope that pony doesn't have to turn around and hoof it to Oregon. He's only got today and tomorrow before forwarding turns on. :shock:
It's not there yet? :shock: :shock: :shock: I mailed it on the 26th!!! I will never understand why some things take 1-2 days and others take forever to get to Arizona. It's not like I'm sending stuff to the North Pole, for heaven's sake!

Monica
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Monica wrote:
azemigh wrote:I hope that pony doesn't have to turn around and hoof it to Oregon. He's only got today and tomorrow before forwarding turns on. :shock:
It's not there yet? :shock: :shock: :shock: I mailed it on the 26th!!! I will never understand why some things take 1-2 days and others take forever to get to Arizona. It's not like I'm sending stuff to the North Pole, for heaven's sake!

Monica
I'm hoping it doesn't have a number transposed or something, (we just got our regular mail carrier back after he's been on vacation so he might notice if there is something sitting there with my name on it) but if it either forwards on to Oregon or goes back to you, we'll figure it out. I can always send the swap out and then mail yours individually.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Well, the mail has come and gone and no packet from Monica. :cry: Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Not good news from the pony express. If the package goes back to you, Monica, you will need to send one to Beth, Paula, Diana and Me. If they forward on to me, I will do that. I am sending all the swapped cards out today, including yours, Monica. Unfortunately, the 4 that I mentioned will be short one card until we locate them.

Hope that's clear as mud!
Monica

Post by Monica »

That just frustrates me! :angry42: :angry42: :angry42: There is no reason in the world why it should not have gotten to you in time. I mailed another package out that same day, and it was delivered within 2 days. From now on I'm getting tracking numbers on everything. Stpid Post Office! :angry42: :angry42: :angry42:

I'll keep an eye out for it, Rachelle, but if you or I don't see it show up in the next week I'll make new cards and send them out.

Monica
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Monica wrote:That just frustrates me! :angry42: :angry42: :angry42: There is no reason in the world why it should not have gotten to you in time. I mailed another package out that same day, and it was delivered within 2 days. From now on I'm getting tracking numbers on everything. Stpid Post Office! :angry42: :angry42: :angry42:

I'll keep an eye out for it, Rachelle, but if you or I don't see it show up in the next week I'll make new cards and send them out.

Monica
Ok, I will keep an eye out too, but I won't be able to get the mail in Oregon until after we arrive on the 10th so hold off on making anything new until I get there. We have the same problem on this end too. I don't know what it is about the route between Washington and here. Sometimes it takes forever getting to all my relatives too and other times it's there before I can say there's something on the way. For all I know, they grabbed some of my mail and started forwarding early.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Well, I think they're officially lost :(

Has everyone received their swapped cards back?
Monica

Post by Monica »

I recieved the envie from you on Saturday, but I haven't seen the one I sent out. I'll get new cards made and sent out this week. I hope whoever ended up with that lost envie enjoys the cards!!

Monica