Chapter ONE Digi LO/Christmas Lights

Maritza

Chapter ONE Digi LO/Christmas Lights

Post by Maritza »

YES, I have the DIGI BUG, here is the LO I completed using “Chapter ONE”, purchased during the big sale they had recently. I bought it just because, ( I was not even doing Digi, yet) but Chapter one is one of those kits that I would have never bought and yet have used every tiny little piece of it.. the colors and the phrases are universal.

Below is the journaling I used when I posted the pictures under the Thread of “show of your Christmas decorations” I think I am going to add it to the back when I print this out.. ( the next step in my journey of Digital scrapbooking.

Last night we started with the outside lights and in the process of detangling and tangling lights. We decided to use AJa as a cord wrap, here is a picture of Aja wrapped in hundreds of feet of “rope light”, and one of her rolling on the ground while I try to place the ground lights in place. It was a spur of the moment decision that had us laughing so hard we almost wet our pants. The rest of the night all we could do was laugh at the thought of us rolling her up and rolling her out.
Attachments
Christmas lights.jpg
Christmas lights.jpg (48.25 KiB) Viewed 246 times
ChristyB

Re: Chapter ONE Digi LO/Christmas Lights

Post by ChristyB »

how absolutely wonderful! You showcased these hilarious pictures beautifully
Paula

Post by Paula »

Great layout :greenbounce: I just love how versitile all of these papers are :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

Paula
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Terrific page.
Funny, I disliked Chapter One
also and I don't have one piece left.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Absolutely adorable layout!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Chapter One was another one of my favorites - I ghm'd it as much as avante garde! Isn't it funny how we are all different in our likes and dislikes?
Great job here Maritza in scrapping those hilarious pics!
Cathy:)
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Cathy wrote:Chapter One was another one of my favorites - I ghm'd it as much as avante garde! Isn't it funny how we are all different in our likes and dislikes?
Great job here Maritza in scrapping those hilarious pics!
Cathy:)

Cathy you are so right

for me Chapter one and Avante garde ( not my favorites) yet they are all gone.. yes all gone so those are the kits I bought in digi version, ( thinking well if I have to use these.. I mostly scrap by color.. I will do them in digi) well I have tons of pictures that go with both kits.. the LO look great and of course now I love the kits.. funny...

NOW I love Refresh and I have used it all up.. also bought it in digi.. have not used it yet...

I horde Mocha Java and Ivory Elegance and have tons of both.. unused.. so what can I say? It seems that the paper I love I horde and do not use.. not sure why and the papers kits I do not like are all gone ( Bridges also all gone )
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Very cute!