Clearance TH Stuff @ Michael's

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Monica

Clearance TH Stuff @ Michael's

Post by Monica »

If you haven't hit the clearance area of your local Michael's, I suggest you take a peek through it. Mine has clearanced out several items from the Idea-ology line for dirt cheap! I picked up 2 more sets of the typewriter key charms, another of ornate plates, and 2 more of the metal corners. They were sold out of the charms, or I would have gotten another of that too.

Also, there were some Stickles 3 packs with large bottles (like the Ice Stickles come in) available as a special deal before Christmas...mine only had a few packages at that time..... but in the clearance section today there were 6 different sets. And the coolest part... one of them was pale pink, pale blue, and pale green, and when I got home and opened the packages I realized that the pale pink looked like Distress Stickles even though it had a regular Stickles label. None of them have color names listed on the label, but that pink one exactly matches the label for Spun Sugar and looks like Distress, not regular glittery ones. The 3 packs are $3.59 on clearance at my store, and one smaller, regular size bottle is $1.99 normally, so these are a deal anyway if you like Stickles. :)

Okay, enabling done...

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Re: Clearance TH Stuff @ Michael's

Post by pbp908 »

Darn it all, Michael's is the one store we passed up today.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

ROFL... isn't that the way it always is? I found it purely by accident... went to get an American Girls project for my niece (birthday), and then was hoping for a cool new border punch from MS (no luck), and stumbled onto clearance items.

Monica
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Monica,

This is just enabling-payback for my post about his Christmas stuff, right? LOL! You are such a sweetie for sharing. Thanks for the heads up; I will be there tomorrow at store opening!

Kelli
Monica

Post by Monica »

Me? Enabling?? {evil grin} I figure if there's a great sale, everyone should know... after all, none of you would live close enough to buy out my Michael's before I get there.... lolz!

And if you really want enabling.... did you know that Stampo (Viva Las Vegastamps) has some steampunk stamp sets in the online store?

Monica
Paula

Post by Paula »

Monica wrote:Me? Enabling?? {evil grin} I figure if there's a great sale, everyone should know... after all, none of you would live close enough to buy out my Michael's before I get there.... lolz!

And if you really want enabling.... did you know that Stampo (Viva Las Vegastamps) has some steampunk stamp sets in the online store?

Monica
You have an evil twin sister too~ :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
Monica

Post by Monica »

My little sister would certainly agree with that! ;)

Monica