die cuts swap - ongoing....

Monica

Re: die cuts swap - ongoing....

Post by Monica »

I would post the new ones I've gotten since I last updated, but I'm embarrased to! (or maybe ashamed.... ;) )

If you're looking for Timmy dies, ask.... unless it was part of the last month of releases I likely own it!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I want to see. Remember I'm living vicariously. :-)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

If you don't mind, I'd love to have some more snowmen, the Christmas Cardinal, Tattered Poinsetta and the Bird Branch. I seem to go through those snowmen on a regular basis and keep forgetting to order the die when they're on sale.

I'm more than happy to reciprocate but I seriously doubt that I have anything that you don't! :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Yoli wrote:I want to see. Remember I'm living vicariously. :-)
Come visit..... I promise to share.....

I have the TH app for my phone and it's actually scary how many of those I have.... good thing I know how to bargain shop!!

These are what I DON'T own.

Bigz - Fleur de Lis & Eiffel Tower (and won't... not a fan of Paris stuff), Block Talk, Pediments, Word Play, Toy Soldier, Ornate Crosses, Raven & Scaredy Cat, Love Struck (not a fan of cherubs/cupids in general), Heart Wings, Umbrella Man, Old Jalopy, Vintage Typewriter

Decorative Strip - Stacked words Valentines, Wanted Alphabet, Brick Wall, Cobblestone, Halloween Shadows, Filmstrip Frames, Chip Block alphabet, Typeset Alphabet, Stenciled Alphabet

On the Edge - Torn notebook, brackets, scallops, file tabs, iron gate, mini scallop & pinking, pennants

Movers & Shapers - Mini Moustache & Pointed Finger (not likely, what's with the staches??), sized arches, arch frame, mini clipboard top & bottom, cameo frame, mini ornate crosses, mini spider & 31, headstone, mini silhouettes, mini bat & skull, mini love struck, pocket envelope, mini crown & fleur, matchbook

Texture Fades - Numbers, Blueprint & Gears, Travel Signs, Eiffel Tower & French Script, London Icon & Union Jacket, Spooky Things ATCs, Holly Branch & Pine Branch.

Everything else... I own. (hanging head in shame.... :lol: ) I actually had to buy another 4 drawer cubby to store them in as I was out of space in the first one.... :tomato:
Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:If you don't mind, I'd love to have some more snowmen, the Christmas Cardinal, Tattered Poinsetta and the Bird Branch. I seem to go through those snowmen on a regular basis and keep forgetting to order the die when they're on sale.

I'm more than happy to reciprocate but I seriously doubt that I have anything that you don't! :lol:
Sure you do... the Umbrella man! I've done two art pieces with him so far. ;) I need to cut out the jalopy and make a canvas of the man and his car.

White cardstock or something else? I have a ton of CS POPs still if you want anything in colors.
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Looking forward to it. I hope its sooner than later because I could sure use a break. I don't think I've scrapped anything since last you came to vist. :-(

Monica wrote:
Yoli wrote:I want to see. Remember I'm living vicariously. :-)
Come visit..... I promise to share.....

I have the TH app for my phone and it's actually scary how many of those I have.... good thing I know how to bargain shop!!

These are what I DON'T own.

Bigz - Fleur de Lis & Eiffel Tower (and won't... not a fan of Paris stuff), Block Talk, Pediments, Word Play, Toy Soldier, Ornate Crosses, Raven & Scaredy Cat, Love Struck (hate cherubs/cupids in general), Heart Wings, Umbrella Man, (can't remember if I bought Old Jalopy in the Bigz), Vintage Typewriter

Decorative Strip - Stacked words Valentines, Wanted Alphabet, Tapered Fringe, Brick Wall, Cobblestone, Halloween Shadows, Filmstrip Frames, Chip Block alphabet, Typeseet Alphabet, Stenciled Alphabet

On the Edge - Torn notebook, brackets, scallops, file tabs, iron gate, mini scallop & pinking, pennants

Movers & Shapers - Mini Moustache & Pointed Finger (not likely, what's with the staches??), mini clock key & pocket watch, sized circles, pocket watch frame, sized arches, arch frame, mini bottle cap & stamp, sized rectangles, postage stamp frame, mini clipboard top & bottom, sized ovals, cameo frame, pillow box with labels (I want this one but haven't found it on sale anywhere!), mini ornate crosses, mini spider & 31, headstone, mini silhouettes, mini bat & skull, mini old glory, mini love struck, pocket envelope, mini corwn & fleur, matchbook

Texture Fades - Numbers, Blueprint & Gears, TravelSigns, Eiffel Tower & French Script, London Icon & Union Jacket, Spooky Things ATCs or Holly Branch & Pine Branch.

Everything else... I own. (hanging head in shame.... :lol: ) I actually had to buy another 4 drawer cubby to store them in as I was out of space in the first one.... :tomato:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Monica wrote:
pbp908 wrote:If you don't mind, I'd love to have some more snowmen, the Christmas Cardinal, Tattered Poinsetta and the Bird Branch. I seem to go through those snowmen on a regular basis and keep forgetting to order the die when they're on sale.

Sure you do... the Umbrella man! I've done two art pieces with him so far. ;) I need to cut out the jalopy and make a canvas of the man and his car.

White cardstock or something else? I have a ton of CS POPs still if you want anything in colors.
White for the snowmen. Appropriate colors for the others if you have some pops that would work. Do you need any more men?

Oh, I'd love a black jalopy - I just got an idea and it involves a lot of shine! :lol:
Pam P.

Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:
Monica wrote:

White for the snowmen. Appropriate colors for the others if you have some pops that would work. Do you need any more men?

Oh, I'd love a black jalopy - I just got an idea and it involves a lot of shine! :lol:
Double-checked when I got home... I don't own the Old Jalopy Bigz die, just the smaller movers & shapers one. I think Nancie is the one who cut the Old Jalopy for me. I can cut you some of the small one if you want.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Small one would be great - that way I could do either a tag or ATC with it.
Pam P.

Monica

Post by Monica »

Will do! It'll likely be this weekend before I can get them all cut; I'll drop them in the mail next Monday.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Grazie!
Pam P.

clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

Pam, I have the old jalopy. I'd be glad to cut some for you. How many and on what?

Monica, will you cut some of the cardinals for me? Some red ones from pops and some white ones on heavy card stock or cardboard so I can paint them. Thanks.
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
Monica

Post by Monica »

Sure... no problem! You want some on watercolor paper?
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

That would be great.
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Thanks, Carol. This way I'll have both sizes. I'd love a couple of black ones, please.
Pam P.