Vintage Legacy Book - UPDATED 12/2/08 W/PICS!

ESIDER

Vintage Legacy Book - UPDATED 12/2/08 W/PICS!

Post by ESIDER »

Hello and thanks again to everyone who has agreed to help me make the "Legacy" book honoring my parents. I have finally got around to transeferring the information onto this thread.

Surely by now, everyone has gotten their envelopes filled with vintage goodies and your 3 1/2 X 5 3/4 inch vintage "Ed-U-Card" Flashcard(s). My only request is that you decorate, alter, embellish, etc. the "Ed-U-Card Flashcard" using some of the vintage stuff I've sent you and then send it back to me to become part of the Legacy Book I would like to create. :creating:

There is no official deadline to finish but I was thinking by sometime by the end of March 2009. I trust you all and your word is good enough for me.

Below is a list of the participants. If I have forgotten someone, please let me know. I will update it regularly and post pictures as cards are returned to me. I can't wait to see what comes back! :happy94:

Nancy -
Julie -
Cheryl -
Lynn -
Deb - RECEIVED & GEORGOUS!
Dani - RECEIVED 4 & THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!
Christy & Shai -
Lucy -
Gwen G -
Marianne - RECEIVED AND WILL POST PICS SOON!
Dorthy -
Farley -
Michelle -
Annette - RECEIVED & WOWZA!
Carol -
Joy - RECEIVED & OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!
Elizabeth -
Ink Pattie -
Rachelle -
Donna - RECEIVED AND WILL POST PICS SOON!
Holly - RECEIVED AND WILL POST PICS SOON!
Carrie -
Mary -
Paula - RECEIVED AND WILL POST PICS SOON!
Bee -
Brenda -
Gwen J -
Hope - RECEIVED & BEAUTIFUL!
Luanne -
Pam -
Linda -

Thanks again for your help with this. The finished project will certainly become a treasure that will be cherished forever! If anyone has any questions please PM me.

***FYI: As to not lose anyone, I will be running this thread on both this and the CS site. No worries, I will keep the list updated on both sites.***
n8tvtexan

Re: Vintage Legacy Book - Participants Please Read!

Post by n8tvtexan »

I can't wait to get started! As soon as the goodies arrive, I will let you know. Postal service in and out of here has been crazy slow.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Lisa - do you prefer horizontal or vertical orientation?
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I have my card almost ready to send back to you. I few more touches to add and some crackle to dry and it will go postal.
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

I am at work and have to make this brief...

Joy - I received your cards yesterday and they are sooooo awesome. Pics coming soon!

Dani - Either orientation is fine, kinda like pictures. I am not sure but think I am going to make the finished project an album with LO's & mattes. That way I can mount the cards like I would pictures. I can also intersperse pictures and tags ans other goodies too! Ohhhh sooo much fun!

Hope - I can't wait to see your finished product. Did I mention how exciting this project is for me?
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

The legacy book page has already gone postal today.
Hope you like it. :santa:
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

I have started to get some cards back and all I can say is WOW! :clap: Each one is so unique and beautiful... it is just amazing! As promised, I will post the cards as I received them... are you ready??? Here you go...

First up is Joy (HappyHappyJoyJoy). Sorry about the glare on the postage stamp...

Next is Dani (Dani Larcom). This picture does not do these beauties justice AT ALL!

Last but definitly not least is Deb's (Deb B) creation. How beautiful is this?

Ohhhh, I LOVE them all! I am so giddy with excitement. I will continue to keep you all updated as they arrive. And now that you have seen a few, I am sure you be stalking this thread like I stalk the mailbox!!!

:happywave: :happywave: :happywave:
ESIDER

Re: Vintage Legacy Book - UPDATED 12/2/08 W/PICS!

Post by ESIDER »

Hope, your lovely card came last week but was "lost" until today. DH must have brought in the mail the day it came...

Anyway, thank you so much! It is beautiful and the sentiments on the front (stamp) and back are very sweet!!! :clap: I love this card and will get a photo up soon for everyone to enjoy!

Thanks again for taking the time to do this for me. I really appreciate it!
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

glad you liked it!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I posted on the CS site but wanted to be sure you saw. Your envelope of goodies finally arrived. WOW, over a month in transit! I will work on the pages today/tonight and hopefully get them in the mail this week.
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I'm going to work on mine after
I get my holiday "stuff" done. LOL
What I have seen so far is amazing
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

Annette's cards came last week and they are absolutely stunning!!!

I have been out of commision for a while but promise to post pics tonight or tomorrow of both Annette's and Hope's beautiful creations.

Make sure you check back in on this thread because you will NOT want to miss these! They are amazing!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I am so glad they arrived - I was wondering since it seemed such a long time ago that I mailed them.
donnak

Post by donnak »

I completed two cards for you, Lisa and they are in the mail. Please let me know when they arrive!
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

A few set backs over December and January have left me behind in my posting. The items I have received back are truly amazing!!! Wait until you see them!

Within the last month, I've received beautiful artwork from the following:

Donna K.
Marianne P.
Holly
Paula
Annette

Thank you ladies for such wonderful treasures! I truly appreciate each and every one of the cards I get back. They are all so unique and wonderful. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to create them for me.

I will post pics soon... very soon.