Photos from ReCreate, October, 2010

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
bethrich

Photos from ReCreate, October, 2010

Post by bethrich »

Here's the gang!
2010_Oct_ReCreate.jpg
2010_Oct_ReCreate.jpg (124.75 KiB) Viewed 615 times
EDelValle

Re: Photos from ReCreate, October, 2010

Post by EDelValle »

You all look like you're enjoying your time
together. i'm feeling pangs of jealousy.

Hope you got to create many wonderful things
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Great picture ladies. What's it like to finally get to meet others from our group? Very cool I imagine.
Paula

Post by Paula »

EDelValle wrote:You all look like you're enjoying your time
together. i'm feeling pangs of jealousy.

Hope you got to create many wonderful things
I agree! I wish I was there too!! I will have to post pics from the AZ get together tomorrow at Lynn's!
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

We are having a blast as usual. It is so nice to get together with PAO friends. :D
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Now that it's after midnight here, we just celebrated Pam C's birthday again. Any excuse to have another slice of cake is worth staying up for. LOL. But it's about time to turn in again. So sad that it's almost over. :-(
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

It was wonderful yesterday. We had a terrific time and I will be sad for it to end but looking forward to getting together again next March.

I have really accomplished a lot this weekend. I even had Sandra teach me to make some earrings. I have 4 pair so far that will be Christmas gifts for my DIL's and other family members. So far I have 53 scrap pages - not all completed with journaling but photos are in place, I have also made 4 Christmas cards and eaten way too much goodies.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I've gotten a lot done too. I got all of the photos down for my cruise album, and then went back with my Gypsy and made title files. I also wrote enough journaling to cramp my hand.

I also worked on matching some photos with ALSB layouts, though I didn't bring my stack of layouts with me so I'll have to finish that process up later. I also worked on a wayward round 2 art journal and sent it home by walking it across the room. :D

I finally got the laptop out after dinner last night and started some digi work - but I'm mostly cheating. I'm using existing photo book templates from the Disney Photopass site and just dropping the photos in there. I'm getting a bit of Disney scrapping burnout ( :-o ) so this trip is going to be not as intricate.

Overall I'm absolutely thrilled at the amount of stuff I've gotten done this weekend. :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

1 slice of red velvet cheesecake, 1 piece of chocolate (oh my goodness it's too good to be real) raspberry HOMEMADE birthday cake, a few pieces of Godiva chocolates, 7 scrapbook pages, 4 door decorations, a chore chart for DGD, a journal cover for me, 2 birthday cards, 4 AJ pages, a paper wallet, 2 banner pennants, 2 private tutoring sessions (paper wallet making and bow making) and 30 stamped & punched tags and now I'm home.
Pam Cook #48
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Since Pam didn't take a total count, we need to post our own.

My friend Bess (bravo mike) dropped in for a few hours Saturday night and did 36 pages.

My count: way too many calories, one digi demo with Q&A, one herringbone demo ...
1 blinkie, 16 ATCs finished, 11 cards, 24 gift cards/place cards, 4 herringbone card panels. My big project will go in the gallery: for my CS swatch sheets I covered a technical binder with slipcase, using Written Word and WW/Tuscany remix.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I made 3 tags! :lol: Ate waaaay too much. Drank too much wine. Had a wonderful time seeing everyone again. I think that I did 11 pages, but I'd have to unpack and count them to get a correct total. Found the paper that I'd matched to my photos lying on the work table. The same work table that my Tonic cutter is leaning against. Oh well, I may not have done the pages I planned but I still had a blast.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I think I gave a count but am not sure. I did 58 pages, 5 pair of earrings (thanks Sandra) and 5 cards. I don't want to admit to how much I ate over the weekend but at least I got a lot of exercise in using the steps and treadmill. I also walked all the way to our room to use the facilities.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

I did 88 pages this weekend. I bet my old record, which made my DS so proud. He keeps saying, Mama broke the record. You would think I just ran a marathon in an hour or something. He and DH loved looking at the pages.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I made 17 pages and 2 cards. The most I have done all year! It was a blast and I have already gotten the ok from hubby to attend the next one!
aprilpzzl

Post by aprilpzzl »

Hi Everyone!

I did 36 pages (many still need journaling and a few embellies) w 8 recipe swaps, made progress on a recipe album that will be a Xmas gift for DS and DDIL. Why are we even talking about how much we ate??? Great to see scrappin' friends and their work. I do have some pics that I'll post later.