TOOLS

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
troublesmom

TOOLS

Post by troublesmom »

Okay what tools are you bringing that we won't need to duplicate. I'm really trying to decide but I think I will be bringing my Big Shot and all the goodies that I may just have to use with it. Of course I'm bringing:
Lamp
extension cord
power strip
table top cutter
ATG
tapes for ATG
photos
RAK stuff
sale stuff
Goody bag for swapping
Signature to replace #2 that is missing (will beg you to do a page)

I'm sure to think of more the next couple of weeks.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Re: TOOLS

Post by pamcook »

I'll bring my embossing gun and lap top. I plan to use both quite a bit.

Is anyone bringing their Tim Holtz dies? I'll leave mine at home if someone else is bringing them.

Does anyone have a good selection of Tim's texture fades (embossing folders)? I have two I can bring if no one else is planning to bring them.

Does anyone have a label punch? I've been looking for a punch that makes a little jeweler's tag (about 1/4" x 1/2") or a bit bigger - maybe 1/2" x 1"? I could use both. I'd like to punch out a stack of them to have on hand. Has anyone seen something like that for sale anywhere?

I have a melting pot still in the original box - should I bring it?

Everyone - consider labeling your tools. We've never had a problem with things going home with the wrong person but I'd hate to have to break up a fight. :lol:
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam I will bring all my embossing folders and die cuts for the big shot - some are from Tim.

I will bring some of my punches but not all of them.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Pam,

I have a little jeweler's tag punch and the SU stamps that go with it. I will bring it to NC. I need to decide what I am working on SOON so I don't have to bring everything like I did last year.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

pamcook wrote:I'll bring my embossing gun and lap top. I plan to use both quite a bit.

Is anyone bringing their Tim Holtz dies? I'll leave mine at home if someone else is bringing them.

Does anyone have a good selection of Tim's texture fades (embossing folders)? I have two I can bring if no one else is planning to bring them.

Does anyone have a label punch? I've been looking for a punch that makes a little jeweler's tag (about 1/4" x 1/2") or a bit bigger - maybe 1/2" x 1"? I could use both. I'd like to punch out a stack of them to have on hand. Has anyone seen something like that for sale anywhere?

I have a melting pot still in the original box - should I bring it?

Everyone - consider labeling your tools. We've never had a problem with things going home with the wrong person but I'd hate to have to break up a fight. :lol:
I have some quick kutz label dies that I will bring with me. They are small. I can punch them and take a picture to post if you want to see the sizes.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Tools? Paper?? Stamps??? Scissors and paper cutters and X-acto knives????

Seriously - I'll bring paint brushes, the normal group of tools - cutters, knives, scissors, Crocodile, all of my acrylic blocks, for Cheryl I'm bringing Halloween stamps, and darned if I know what else. Whatever gets thrown in is what comes.

I never worry about a tool or a little "extra" something because between all of us, we've got everything.

Is anyone bringing a Cricut? All I have is the little original.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I'll bring my Gypsy, but I also have only the original Cricut. Is Sandra coming with her big one?

I'll bring my old laptop for anyone who wants to check email or surf the web. I just need to be sure I've removed the sensitive stuff. I'm overdue to clean it up, so this should motivate me!
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I can bring my expression. I have only used it a few times because I always use the small one.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I'm bringing myself. Boughthe only thing I'm sure of. 8-)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Wine?
Pam P.

ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

well ok--me and wine
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

:lol: :lol: Yeah, me too. Got some special bottles I've been saving.
Pam P.

troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I may even have to bring some along. I have to figure what snacks I'm going to bring. I will bring some fresh veggies and dip along. I am going to try and behave specially since we are eating at the Cheesecake Factory.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Funny how the topic changed to food, huh?

Fruit salad? Veggie tray? Hummus & pita chips? Chocolate. (I know it's a must but I always have to put it on the list...) Cookies? Cake? I just had breakfast and I'm still hungry. Maybe I'm just sleepy - hard to tell the difference some times.

I'll bring a case of bottled water. And I think I have a bottle of wine somewhere...
I have plates & stuff left from March.

DH brought home a stack of old greeting cards from his aunt's. She's moving to assisted living and planned to throw them away. He's a wonderful, wonderful man. I'm going to go through them and those I won't use will be in the RAK pile-o-stuff.

Who will be arriving Thursday night?
Pam Cook #48
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

April and I will be coming on Thursday night. Last year we went to Archivers on Thursday evening, but since we are going to be so close on Friday I was thinking maybe we should wait until then...??? Who else will be there Thursday evening/early Friday morning?

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO