Only 12 More Days???

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pbp908

Only 12 More Days???

Post by pbp908 »

Am I the only person not ready yet? Haven't done ATCs, haven't packed, haven't printed photos, don't have a clue what I'll work on. Am I the only one? Please tell me I'm not!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Re: Only 12 More Days???

Post by troublesmom »

I just ordered 498 photos, haven't done my ATC's and still have to finish my Recipe swap but have started that. I haven't packed a thing but am waiting until next week. I am "gathering" a few things but that is about it.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you're not the only one sigh
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I'm part of that group too Pam. Hopefully I can get it together soon.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

and some folks still need to send their registration...
8-)

My recipe swap is ready. My ATCs are ready. My tags are ready. I have started pulling out stuff to RAK and for sale but I really haven't started getting projects ready. I'm sitting here staring at stuff (just made 2 adorable Halloween cards...). Maybe I'll make the 3rd Halloween card and then make a list of projects. Once I have that list, I can start packing.
Pam Cook #48
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

You're definitely not alone. I haven't figured out if I'm going totally digi or not yet. Nothing is packed. Oh, darn, I have to mend my special PJs!

I've been working on my ATC prototype and about have it where I want it. No other swaps for me, so I hope to be ready by the 7th.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I had hopes of getting there early on the 8th but just was reminded that hubby has a follow up dr appointment that morning so I'll be heading over there once he is finished with the dr. We are taking separate vehicles so I can leave right away.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

I worked on my ATC's this weekend. I've never made ATC's before, so I hope they are up to par. I've pretty much decided what I'm going to bring to work on and need to finish getting it together. I've been organizing my ALSB sets from Club Scrap and trying to stock up a few of them. If anyone has any special requests that you want me to bring let me know as I'm placing another order later this week. I ALSB'd the Concrete Playground Crafters Classic this afternoon and fell in love with it. I've already put pictures on some of the pages and added them to my "sample notebook". Tomorrow I need to work on my lesson plans for that week and make sure they are ones my assistant can handle. We were told last week no more days off so I'll be calling in "sick" that morning (my boss already knew I was going to be off before this was announced). I'd better enjoy this weekend since I guess I won't be able to come next Spring. Oh yeah, I need to find my pajamas and make sure they are in decent shape to be seen "in public." Let the countdown commence.

Cynthia
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Cynthia I'm sure your ATC's will be fine. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I really need to decide what I'm going to bring.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I started putting some projects together last night but it was a slow process. My room is so messy that I am trying to organize things as I go. This will probably take two weeks. ha ha ha
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I've been making regular trips to Goodwill on top of trying to wade through my crafting supplies. I'm getting there but man, I still have a lot of stuff that I don't love/need/use anymore.
My goal today is to complete my "to do" list for ReCreate. I'm going to get it done no matter what!
Pam Cook #48
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

I hope to get all of my ReCreate projects done this week. I need to order more pics. I only have enough for about 20 LO's and I now that won't be enough to keep me busy. I also have to finish my goody bag. That has been some much fun.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

WooHoo! I almost have my recipe swap done. I couldn't decide on a recipe so you're getting a 2 for 1. Casserole on front, cookie on back.

Only swap left to work on is Cheryl's ATC's and I'm totally stuck on that one right now.

Hope more of you are joining in on the Christmas Tag swap. So far
Me
Cheryl H
Pam C
Jenni
Beki
Laurie
Lanita
Betty.

Any more? Remember it is 3 for 3 so you don't have a lot of them to do.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

I'll try to make some tags for the swap too.

Cynthia
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful Cynthia!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO