Jessica Sprague Digi Tips and Tricks for Cards

New tricks to amaze your friends
azemigh

Jessica Sprague Digi Tips and Tricks for Cards

Post by azemigh »

Is anyone doing this free class from Jessica Sprague? I've completed days 3-6 and posted on my blog. This is one of the watercolor cards I did from Lesson 6. The image is one of the sample brushes from designfruit.com; a new fav website of mine.

TFL everyone!
Attachments
Lesson6Card3.jpg
Lesson6Card3.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 832 times
julierealtor

Re: Jessica Sprague Digi Tips and Tricks for Cards

Post by julierealtor »

Cute Rachelle...I guess I don't understand digi cards. You make a digi LO and then print them and put them together like a regular card? I know a lot of companies are offering digi images of their stamps now...but I don't get it.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Actually, this is a hybrid card. So it is digi elements printed out and then cut out and assembled on a card base. I have actually been printing out images and sentiments for cards for a long time; I took the class to learn some of the tricks of how to use those images and learn to print on different papers, etc. Remember when we used to get a piece of 8.5 x 11 paper with all the B&Bs printed out in our CS kits? It's like taking those images and arranging them on a piece of paper and printing them out. Hope this cleared it up a little.

And when I make a totally digi card; like a layout, I just send those like emails through cyberspace. I don't normally print those. I like the texture of the layers in a physical card.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

That's fantastic! I will admit that I sign up for every free opportunity from her, because she does do a pretty decent job with her classes. Since your class is available at any time online, I just sign up and file away the e-mails for when I have time.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

ahhh, now I get it. Thanks for bringing me up to speed, and not making me feel like a dummy...lol
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

julierealtor wrote:ahhh, now I get it. Thanks for bringing me up to speed, and not making me feel like a dummy...lol
No problem, Julie! This digi stuff changes at such a rapid pace and I had no idea all the things you could do with your computer, then print out and assemble on a card. Cool stuff!!!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Yep- I signed up too, but haven't worked on the last few. But I look at it each day and Picked up a few tricks I can use. Nice work Rachelle.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

I signed up and have been reading the emails. I'm hoping to have time to play and print this weekend - she's shown some pretty neat stuff!
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I signed up but haven't done anything
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I need to check that out. I missed it somehow.
djenns

Post by djenns »

I started this class also,, but just haven't been able to get much done.....ran out of ink and then we went to Colorado springs for a couple of days and I fell way behind.....so happy it's all still online:) Rachelle has done some great cards with all of the projects .

Diana
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Is this class by email only? I can't find it on her site. :(
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I think you had to register for it before it started; even though it was free. I don't think she was just putting it up on the website for free. You might email her and see if she'll send you the links. :D
djenns

Post by djenns »

I think she cut off registration the first of this week......