JULY THEMED SWAP--STENCILS--SPOILERS PAGE 2

azemigh

JULY THEMED SWAP--STENCILS--SPOILERS PAGE 2

Post by azemigh »

The theme for this month is STENCILS . Please create your cards featuring a STENCILED image somewhere on the front of the card. Easy peasy, right!!! Let's get those stencils out and create!!!

This is a 4 for 4 card swap (with envelopes please). You make 4 following the theme---Stencils--- and you will receive 4 different cards back. As always, please enclose postage for the return. I will reuse your envelope if I can.

You do not need to sign up, but please post here that they are on their way if you are playing this month or you have any questions. This is also the place to post if you have any teasers to share.

And remember, IF YOU DON'T PLAY, YOU DON'T GET ANY COOL CARDS!!!!!

PLEASE SEND SO THAT THEY ARRIVE TO ME BY THE 28TH OF JULY. I WILL BE POSTING THE SWAPPED CARDS BACK BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND WILL RETURN ANY THAT ARRIVE TOO LATE.

PM me if you need my address or you can find it in the address forum.
azemigh

Re: JULY THEMED SWAP--STENCILS--DUE JULY 28th

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Just a bump to remind you to come play with us in the themed swap this month. Stencils are easy and fun.....easy and fun.... easy and fun....!!!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I'm planning to do this. I have so many wonderful CS stencils and ideas galore.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

reminder bump :bump:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Just a little bump to remind anyone who is playing that the 28th is 9 days away. Guess I better dig through my stencils and see what I'm going to do this month too.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Bumping again. I only have mine in hand. :anyone: else playing?
Paula

Post by Paula »

I am trying, but I am also stumped. I have done 2 different sets, and don't like either one :angry42: :angry42:
djenns

Post by djenns »

I got mine done today after pulling out my hair for 2 days.......:) they'll be in the mail to Rachelle tomorrow :)

Diana
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I want to, but I got totally sidetracked by Christmas in July. I don't know if I can get them done and in the mail by Friday, especially since I haven't even started. Yikes!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

bethrich wrote:I want to, but I got totally sidetracked by Christmas in July. I don't know if I can get them done and in the mail by Friday, especially since I haven't even started. Yikes!
We'd love to have you join us Beth. If they're in the mail to me by Monday, they'll surely get to me by next Friday; that's before the end of the month and that's when I like to get them out by.

And if we get one more player, we'll have a full swap. Someone, surely wants 4 spectacular stencil cards to add to their collection, right? :anyone:
Monica

Post by Monica »

I'll see if I can whip up something cool tomorrow..... :)

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Rachelle, If you're good with the delay then I'll commit to getting it in the mail on Monday. I've spent all durn evening trying to handle changing my credit card on two web sites. Both had errors on their sites. One site crashed and I'm still not done. Thank goodness ClubScrap was easy. So with my concept figured out, I'll get started.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

bethrich wrote:Rachelle, If you're good with the delay then I'll commit to getting it in the mail on Monday. I've spent all durn evening trying to handle changing my credit card on two web sites. Both had errors on their sites. One site crashed and I'm still not done. Thank goodness ClubScrap was easy. So with my concept figured out, I'll get started.

Sounds good to me!! Go for it!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Monica wrote:I'll see if I can whip up something cool tomorrow..... :)

Monica

Whoo hoo! More cards!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I will try to get mine done and in the mail by Monday. I'll post if by Sunday night if I can't get them finished so you'll know before the end of the month.