I'm Here!!

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
Tanya78

I'm Here!!

Post by Tanya78 »

Hey Everyone-

Well I finally found some time to get over here and say hi. I'll admit I am not good with forums, I can never remember to log on and when I do I am usually so far behind in reading that I can't get caught up.

But, I'll try to work on that for this one! However, to be safe, feel free to send me a message directly for me to respond to you.

It's good to see some familiar faces here!!

Tanya
:happywave:
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: I'm Here!!

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

hi Tanya..welcome home!
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Hi Tanya!! Good to see you here.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Hey Girly!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Howdy Tanya! Welcome!!!
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

Hi Tanya, glad you're here!
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

Is this the same Tonya N I went to retreat with in 2006 that had got married at year?

If it is WELCOME. you will catch on quickly. It is fun here.

if it isn't, Welcome Tonya, my name is Lynn and I think you will catch on quickly. It is fun here.
Tanya78

Post by Tanya78 »

Yup it is the same Tanya who was at the retreat.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

The same one we all buy our ATG stuff from!

Hey girl!
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

woooohhhhhhhhoooooo!!! Welcome Tonya!!! So glad you are here!! It is easy to get the swing of it, I use one button, view new posts, then I scan through the list and see what I want to click on, or comment on. that is how I manage the board. Also you should put a link to your store in your signature, so it is handy when I run out of ATG adhesive.
Tanya78

Post by Tanya78 »

Ok I made a simple signature--I'll have to work on a better one when I have some extra time :)

:happy94:
Cyndy

Post by Cyndy »

Hi Tanya! It's very nice to meet the infamous Tanya of ATG tape fame! Jump in often and share some of your creations.
Tanya78

Post by Tanya78 »

I need to get into the grove of checking this site. I had a falling out with Club Scrap so I stopped going to their boards so now I need to work this site into my daily sites :) I've been doing pretty good this weekend so hopefully I can keep that up. It helps that I can get on here from my blackberry too!

:partytime2:
:scrapbooking:

Ok, I'm having fun with these smilies :)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Howdy Tanya!
I too am happy that you are here! I know I have you business card hanging about somewhere in my scraproom - but knowing I can easily search for you here is better!
I'll never forget the awesome customer service you gave to me when the ATG gun you shipped to me didn't work! I had a new one from you within just days!
Cathy:)
Holly

Post by Holly »

Welcome Tanya! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce: