October 8-10, 2010 (check your email!)

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pamcook

Re: October 8-10, 2010 (check your email!)

Post by pamcook »

I brought photos to work with me. If I get a few minutes, I'll jot down some notes about what I need to make layouts.
Tools are packed and if I'm honest with myself, I packed enough to keep me busy.
See you all tomorrow evening at Cheesecake Factory!
:drunk:
Pam Cook #48
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I packed more than I planned, but still less than I took with me to the last retreat.

I am not going to SB at all. I am going to put together some page kits that I bought recently, work on my Christmas pendants for RA's swap and play with techniques for ATC backgrounds.

I can't believe that it is tomorrow!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

WOO HOO!!! It is almost time.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I hope that I have enough to keep me busy. I have some card packs so I can start on Christmas cards, and some page packets. I am just excited to be able to meet you all!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Two hours until I can check in for my flight. Yay!

I started packing last night, but I know that what I'm bringing is sorely lacking. I packed some photos, but there's no way I can bring enough stash to do anything with them - maybe I'll just work on pulling the ones I want to use. Then I brought papers and photos for the cruise album. I'm doing those ALSB style, and have papers pulled. If I can get through those, then I'll pull out the gypsy and start working on titles and embellishments to cut when I get home.

Then, of course, my laptop is coming. I've got two vacations now that I'm planning on doing digi, so that should keep me plenty busy as well. I've also got two art journals coming with me, so I'll be walking around begging, borrowing, and stealing various supplies, since there's no way I can bring it all on a plane... so you ladies who are overpacking... consider yourself warned - I'll be mooching. :-)
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Mooching is always allowed.
Don't forget there's an AC Moore across the street and I would bet that if you said, "Does anyone want to go shopping?" You'd have a ride and co-horts.
Pam Cook #48
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

I still need to pack, print out my pics (like 600 of them) and finish my Christmas tags. I am so exicited. My DS wanted to know if he could come too. Friday's are Nana nights and he will be missing that this week, cause she will be with me.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I just put everything into my truck. Hope I am not forgetting anything or bringing too much!

Julie- I'd be happy to join you in shopping if you need to!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm still clueless, but at least I finally got an idea of what to do with the ATCs. I'm off tomorrow, but Bonnie has to work until 12:00, so I'm staying up late tonight printing photos and pulling paper. The problem is that I've done so much as digi LOs that I can't remember what I need to do as paper LOs. Good grief. Maybe my original idea of just working on the Deck of Art is a better idea than scrapping.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Just printed my boarding pass. It's been 15 years since I've flown Southwest.

As far as the shopping - I have no doubt I'd have plenty of volunteers for companionship, but having been to one of these before, I'm betting I couldn't come up with anything that won't already exist somewhere in that room. LOL. And I'm not beyond begging for a dollop of this or that from whoever. :creating:
Julie Fugina
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I bought more wine today--I'll share that :drunk:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Who's going to take a photo of Lanita's truck when she gets here? Too much stuff? Indeed!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

ChristyB wrote:I bought more wine today--I'll share that :drunk:
Ooh! That's what I should pack. Y'all haven't ever seen the Fugina private reserve. LOL. I think I've got some wine packing materials still. I'll ask Rob if he's willing to part with a whole bottle. If not, I'll try to sneak out with a couple of half bottles. Wine can be in a checked bag, right? :drunk:
Julie Fugina
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

jfugina wrote:
ChristyB wrote:I bought more wine today--I'll share that :drunk:
Ooh! That's what I should pack. Y'all haven't ever seen the Fugina private reserve. LOL. I think I've got some wine packing materials still. I'll ask Rob if he's willing to part with a whole bottle. If not, I'll try to sneak out with a couple of half bottles. Wine can be in a checked bag, right? :drunk:

Indeed it can be checked :lol:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm bringing several bottles of Chateau Doerrfel. Good stuff. Gosh I miss those guys.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com