October 8-10, 2010 (check your email!)

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
scrappin nurse

Re: October 8-10, 2010 (check your email!)

Post by scrappin nurse »

ChristyB wrote:I guess I better start packing :roll:
Me too! I am so lost as to what to bring.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I am almost packed! Still sorting through stuff.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm playing on the internet instead of packing.
What is wrong with me?
Pam Cook #48
BekiWard@msn.com

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

pamcook wrote:I'm playing on the internet instead of packing.
What is wrong with me?
I'm here too, Pam. I think I've waited so long, I'm overwhelmed. I'm leaning toward bringing kits and just ALSBing them... :roll:
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

figure I'll throw some stuff in a bag Friday morning. In reality all I want to do is hang and giggle with y'all anyway. I may just work on whomever wishes to have their art journal worked in and call it the weekend :lol:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have a make up art journal for #2 that was lost.
I would love to have you work in it for me.
ChristyB wrote:figure I'll throw some stuff in a bag Friday morning. In reality all I want to do is hang and giggle with y'all anyway. I may just work on whomever wishes to have their art journal worked in and call it the weekend :lol:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Beki have have lots of photos if you want to ad pics to what your going to ALSB! I have all my kits, both ALSB & unfinished ready to go.
BekiWard@msn.com wrote:
pamcook wrote:I'm playing on the internet instead of packing.
What is wrong with me?
I'm here too, Pam. I think I've waited so long, I'm overwhelmed. I'm leaning toward bringing kits and just ALSBing them... :roll:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have a couple of big projects packed. I think tomorrow night I'll try to pull together some page kits. IF I run out of projects, I know I can work on some backgrounds or talk some of you into doing the collaborative pages again. I hope to work on some AJ's, too.
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam those pages were so much fun to do. How in the world can we fit everything into one weekend.
pamcook wrote:I have a couple of big projects packed. I think tomorrow night I'll try to pull together some page kits. IF I run out of projects, I know I can work on some backgrounds or talk some of you into doing the collaborative pages again. I hope to work on some AJ's, too.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
BekiWard@msn.com

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

So this time I'll probably do more observing and absorbing all that you "normally" do :geek: ...then next time, assuming you'll let me come back :angel: ...I'll have a better idea what to bring/do. Like Christy, I want to laugh & giggle too! It's so good for your soul. :lol:
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

That's for sure, Beki!

I'm planning to spend some time doing herringbone. I have a whole PB of scraps. I just have to decide whether to put them through the shredder tomorrow. I keep wavering. Cut later or shred now?

The cleaning service is coming tomorrow so I can't start packing until I get home from work. I'm so not ready for tomorrow! Ack! Can I turn the clock back a couple of days?
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm in panic mode because I haven't finished my ATCs, haven't printed any photos, don't know what I want to take, definitely haven't started packing. Dang it all, now I've given myself heartburn just thinking about it.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I will be ready this evening to start putting it all in the car. Hubby has an early morning appointment that we have to go to. I will be leaving for that about 7:30 am but will probably be heading to Durham about 10 am. See you all soon!!! :cool5: :cool5: :cool5:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pbp908 wrote:I'm in panic mode because I haven't finished my ATCs, haven't printed any photos, don't know what I want to take, definitely haven't started packing. Dang it all, now I've given myself heartburn just thinking about it.

deep breath Pam--even if you show up with nothing in hand you'll still have fun. Remember--IT"S A RELAXING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wine for sure will help with the fun.
ChristyB wrote:
pbp908 wrote:I'm in panic mode because I haven't finished my ATCs, haven't printed any photos, don't know what I want to take, definitely haven't started packing. Dang it all, now I've given myself heartburn just thinking about it.

deep breath Pam--even if you show up with nothing in hand you'll still have fun. Remember--IT"S A RELAXING WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO