Claudine Hellmuth Classes Online

Paula

Re: Claudine Hellmuth Classes Online

Post by Paula »

Glad it is working for you--you will have to post your finished projects, as we all now know what beautiful work you do!!
Wish I had the time for the class, I know I would have enjoyed it too! We could have done it together :happy94:
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I wish I could have committed to it, but I don't seem to be able to commit to anything for the last 12 months or in the forseeable future.
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Deleted. Did not belong in the thread
Holly

Post by Holly »

After looking at the Ranger U videos, I will tell you that Claudine's class is what she taught at Ranger U. And since most of us, if not all, will not get to go to Ranger U-- that to me is one more reason, why this is a good value.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I'm so excited for you Holly. I decided against it as it seems like I'm a little short on time these days, working, gardening, keeping up with AJ's, kids are coming next month and I'll be in Greece for 2 weeks in Sept. I didn't think I would have the time I would want to dedicate to it right now. But please...show us your stuff...
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Holly - how is the class going? I'm looking forward to seeing what you create.
Pam Cook #48
Holly

Post by Holly »

Today starts week two --but I'm not looking at it too deeply yet (not till I finish cleaning up my room--and I am almost there--hooray) but I see we will be working on 3 techniques, and then putting them all together in a card.
I will post this weeks project when finished, and a pic of last weeks-- even though I did my own thing for part of it.